Ferrari That Killed Bangkok Cop Was Doing 200Kph; Red Bull Heir

webfact

200KMH? No. Way.

If he would have been going 200, the whole front would have been smashed in much more and the policeman would have gone through the windshield. The motorcycle would have been mangled to bits and IMPLANTED into the Ferrari.

Remember the Porsche incident with the girl? He was going MUCH faster.

That Ferrari was going 70. Tops.

All of a sudden Thaivisa members are roadcrash experts.

Of course....along with being toxicologists, legal experts, coroners, medical examiners, military experts, commissioned officers and Ex-special forces ....Sherlock Holmes has nothing on TV's finest professionals...

Not forget some of us are professionnal clowns/comedians.....whistling.gif

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy has some huge gonads

IMO opinion he should be charged with being a disgrace to the human race as well as manslaighter

Continuing to drive after hitting someone like that is awful

RIP to the BIB

Rot in jail to the car driver

Even the average man from a poor family, behaves, and conducts his life as if he is a member of a special gender. So, you can only imagine how many times that is magnified when he is from such a rich, and powerful family. Most Thai men are 13 year old boys in a man's body, anyway, so what can we expect from this parasite kid? He is a leech, sucking the blood of society, and everyone knows that. He is conditioned since early childhood, to believe he is a knight, a special person, and is untouchable. He was not taught responsibility. He is no Kennedy. He has never been taught by his family, that there is an inherent responsibility to society that comes with wealth and that he needs to behave in a certain manner. One of honor, dignity, and respect. The entire family are vampires. They suck the blood of Thai society, by selling poison. This beverage has been found to be fabulously toxic. Do they care? Thai society needs to start holding families like this one accountable. At the very least, they can be made to feel like social pariahs. If the general public starts jeering every member of the family, when they leave the house, and when they are seen in public, could you just imaging the impact that might have? Instead of feeling like they have all that power, they would start feeling like their actions are being accounted for, and that they actually had responsibilities. What has that family done for Thailand lately? How many poor folks are they helping out?

In Sweden 6 young healthy people died from mixing Red Bull with Alcohol and one case from Irleland has also been reported. Caffeine content of Red Bull set to 320 mg per liter of beverage. In several countries, energy drinks with high caffeine levels prohibited, such as in Denmark, Norway and France.

- We have received reports of about 40 people who had seizures the day after you've been drinking Red Bull with alcohol, says Mikael Lehtihet, doctor at Södersjukhuset (one of the biggest hospital in Stockholm) in Sweden. There are mainly two of the ingredients in Red Bull, the amino acid taurine and caffeine.

In small amounts Taurine is found naturally in the body, but in very small quantities. It is also a drug and is used in several countries as heart medicine. The substance react in combination with caffeine and alcohol and also during physical exercise has not previously been investigated. Now the Södersjukhuset Hospital and the University Hospital in Umeå works on a research project regarding the effects of these substances. There are mainly two of the ingredients in Red Bull, the amino acid taurine and caffeine.

Fritz25 said

Whilst I agree with you on the SRS ECU and other ECU's, a lawyer can maniuplate those interpretations. Wheel spin etc, etc. I know this, because I investiagte crashes like this for a living. We use the ECU data to corroborate the conclusions the reconstructionsit comes up with. On it's own it is not sufficient to convict. I am not sure how the court system there would accept it. I am sure all the stops will be pulled out by papa bear to ensure his son doesn't go to the monkey house......

I agree with your comments, hence the last sentence in my post:

It's not rocket science, only a matter of whether the powers that be wish to know the truth. We probably all know the answer to that.

Edited by Woodsie888

If that excuse for a man had come to my father/brother/sons funeral ,I would not be able to refrain myself from ripping his head off!

Quite true that would be like a slap in the face and a kick in the genitals to me. Like ha ha look at me I am so compasionate and you must forgive and respect me. The media entourage following him like some celebrity and depicting him as a remorseful little angel, talk about adding insult to injury.

Then the stupid comment of He did not flee the scene but simply went home to consult his father (Hey dad how can we cover this up). If he didn't remain then it is plain and simple HE LEFT the scene. Does he lawyer really think the population is that bloody stupid and will suck this up and simply say oh that is ok then. Are the judges that stupid and believe a 27 yr old grown man had to go home and consult with Daddy?

Does he lawyer really think the population is that bloody stupid and will suck this up and simply say oh that is ok then. Are the judges that stupid and believe a 27 yr old grown man had to go home and consult with Daddy?

Those are rhetorical question right???? Well, if not. Both answer are yes......

FIRSTLY. The expert said had the policeman's motorcycle cut in front of the Ferrari car, the angle of the impact would have been diagonal.

SECONDLY. The source added that DNA samples collected from the safety belt and airbag of the Ferrari matched that of Worrayuth, confirming he had been driving the car.

Now it is obviousley true the guy hit him but dont these people embarras themselves with these so called expert assessmants. Why would the bike have to be at an angle? This is BS. The bike could well have pulled in and been straight at that speed straight or angle he would never of had a chance to stop. Also the DNA of a car owner would be there anyway irrespective of if he was driving the car or not. Stupid brainless idiots who are giving statements that in the end if you had good lawyers could jepodise Pol Snr Sgt-Major Wichean Klinprasert chances of justice.

128 posts and counting from experts in almost every field of car crash physics!

The bottom line here is that we have a driver who was involved in a fatal accident, who fled the scene, and tried to set up another party, with the collusion of the police, to take the fall in his stead.

The reality in this case is that we all fully expect the high-so fellow to escape justice. Which he will. That is the true sadness here, as well as the sadness of the deceased's family.

Doesn't say much about this country. But then we all knew / know that, don't we.

I agree with Friskodude and polapati. At 124 mph, there would be alot more damage than the pictures I've seen. That motorcycle would have been disintigrated.

The motorcycle would have likely been doing 30-40mph, which means the impact speed would have been 84-94mph. Just sayin'.

tbh, I doubt there's many educated collision experts on here, no matter how much ye want to believe. rolleyes.gif

The "impact speed" example can be calculated from the most basic of high school physics. No need to have collision forensics experience.

Oops, my assumption is only applicable to those that attended/graduated high school.

I've seen the photos of the car and the motorcycle, and seriously doubt that the car was doing 200kph. The motorcycle looks in fairly decent condition and would have been completely destroyed if the car had really been doing that speed. I'm not defending the idiot car driver, but I can't believe you can drive that fast on Sukumvit no matter the hour. And I suspect he was fairly drunk. The international press coverage of this tragic event will hopefully bring some much needed reforms to law enforcement in Thailand. Yes, I'm a dreamer...

Had the motorcycle been standing still, you might be right. But it was moving.

I agree with Friskodude and polapati. At 124 mph, there would be alot more damage than the pictures I've seen. That motorcycle would have been disintigrated.

My first thought was the same. After thinking a bit, if the police motorcycle was traveling at 50 to 70 kph now the impact speed is down, it might be possible. I would like to see that one on mythbusters.

But I do agree 200 kph on Suk is hard to believe at anytime of the day and you would have to be out of your mind to even try.

I'd like to see a campaign to convince Ferrari to class up a bit and stop selling their cars in Thailand. Bangkok is no place for such a car.

Have you ever driven in Italy ?....why is BKK no place for such a car, with your small minded logic, one could apply the same rational to Singapore (recent accident with a Ferrari) HK, Shanghai etc etc..... the only reason TVer's have a hard on for this guy is that he is rich/influentional...if it was some Lo-so Somchai who had done the same with his Honda accord TV'ers would out defending the guy and make apologist excuses and saying well dont for "taking out" one of BKK scum bag BiB

further why all the calls for a boycott on Red Bull ?....He is being charged in his personal capacity, he wasnt driving the car on behalf of /or representing Red Bull.

I have driven in italy and germany in a bmw and other cars. Although stop and go city driving can be compared with bkk, italy has many excellent highways for exotics. Even some of italys smaller roads in mountainous regions are pretty good. I found it more stressful/difficult driving in rome city than bkk. Many bkk roads are torture for exotics. Germany also has excellent roads. Around bkk seems the adequate roads for an exotic are limited and of limited duration. I owned a mitsubishi gto before. (poor mans ferrari but more reliable)

Showing up for the funeral photo-shoot is one thing, but why the bl**dy sunglasses?

To hide their eyes, red from crying? whistling.gif

To hide the lack of emotions or remorse as he whispers,

"Mummy do I really have to this, they are not really our type of people"

"Yes darling, it will reduce the amount of compensation we have to pay. Now stop smiling and quickly wai because I have a luncheon appointment at the tennis club."

• Like 2

My first thought was the same. After thinking a bit, if the police motorcycle was traveling at 50 to 70 kph now the impact speed is down, it might be possible. I would like to see that one on mythbusters.

But I do agree 200 kph on Suk is hard to believe at anytime of the day and you would have to be out of your mind to even try.

That's just total BS from the Nation Newspaper the bike would have travelled some distance and would have more marks to it also I would think the frame would be bent and crooked ..

To me this looks like the cop stop fast and he gone up his ass also what have Thai cops been know to do so often when on duty get drunk .....

post-156614-0-01690400-1346911089_thumb.

Edited by Notstupid30

Senator Samak Chaowaphanun, lawyer for the Yoovidhya family, insisted Worrayuth was not drunk at the time of the accident early on Monday. Samak said Worrayuth did not try to flee the scene but went home to consult his father

So a Thai Senator is representing him, Interesting Thailand bah.gif .

The reasoning for the 200kph given seems a bit odd:

The source said the impact was believed to have happened while the Ferrari was travelling at about 200kph because Worrayuth suffered shoulder and chest bruises from the safety belt and the impact caused the safety belt to be released from its lock and activated the airbag.

Does the airbag and seatbelt lock on a Ferrari not activate below 200kph??

Also The Nation do not make it clear that this anonymous forensic expert is part of the police investigation.

Edited by Orac

What is sure is NO ONE will go to jail and most likely no one will be charged. The Thai system is to protect the rich and powerful always no matter what they have done. This is not much different than in India, and many other countries. It would be a really fine day if the guilty were charged, convicted and served their time in prison in accordance with law.

200KMH? No. Way.

If he would have been going 200, the whole front would have been smashed in much more and the policeman would have gone through the windshield. The motorcycle would have been mangled to bits and IMPLANTED into the Ferrari.

Remember the Porsche incident with the girl? He was going MUCH faster.

That Ferrari was going 70. Tops.

All of a sudden Thaivisa members are roadcrash experts.

If you know anything about cars or have ever been in an accident, you know this is total BS.

Use some common sense.

Have you ever seen what happens when things go wrong at that speed? Even if the motorcycle would have been traveling 80, the damage would be been much more severe.

They should check the car's ECU. It will show the speed at time of impact.

ECU = Engine Control Unit

An engine control unit (ECU), most commonly called the powertrain control module (PCM), is a type of electronic control unit that controls a series of actuators on an internal combustion engine to ensure the optimum running. It does this by reading values from a multitude of sensors within the engine bay, interpreting the data using multidimensional performance maps (called Look-up tables), and adjusting the engine actuators accordingly.

http://en.wikipedia....ne_control_unit

Something completely different from a black box in my humble opinion

I think he may mean a EDR (event data recorder)...most vehicles with airbags have these and they work very similar to a black box.

If that excuse for a man had come to my father/brother/sons funeral ,I would not be able to refrain myself from ripping his head off!

Agree, he would not leave looking so neat and tidy.

Family obviously expecting a big payout

Pretty disgusting quote. How do you know how the family are handling this?

As for his turning up, I would bet that some bodyguards are hovering around, although not in the picture

If going that fast and hitting the brakes should have caused some serious skid marks?

I'd expect the Ferrari has ABS antilock braking system, which would explain the lack of skid marks.

Having said that, this incredible life-saving technology should have been able to stop the car well short of the two city blocks that the policeman was dragged, even from 200 KPH.

The motorcycle would have likely been doing 30-40mph, which means the impact speed would have been 84-94mph. Just sayin'.

tbh, I doubt there's many educated collision experts on here, no matter how much ye want to believe. rolleyes.gif

The "impact speed" example can be calculated from the most basic of high school physics. No need to have collision forensics experience.

Only if you know the speeds of both vehicles.

Given that we don't know the speed of either, it's a little more difficult. ;)

Oops, my assumption is only applicable to those that attended/graduated high school.

Yes, it doesn't appear you've studied past that.

• Like 1