This Will Make You Laugh

thenervoussurgeon

Me and my father are new to Bangkok having just recently explored our new soi and home. Im an 18 year old man, i look pretty young and have a slim, muscular frame and are a pretty boy. My father is big and burly, we dont look related at all. We were sitting at a bar having a beer together celebrating our new adventure with my mother, him and our dog. We were recieving looks from multiple parties and i simply stared back, i looked at my dad and told him everyone is staring at us. The bartender looked at us and asked us were we lived and how long we have been together. I pointed in the direction of our condo and inquired as to what she meant about our time together, she retorted as you all might expect. I laughed and voiced very loudly, THIS IS MY FATHER. A few people laughed, the bartender gave us a free round of heineken for the misunderstanding. People are far, far to judgemental.

I have a parrot that says that a lot.

You are a god amongst men.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and my father are new to Bangkok having just recently explored our new soi and home. Im an 18 year old man, i look pretty young and have a slim, muscular frame and are a pretty boy. My father is big and burly, we dont look related at all. We were sitting at a bar having a beer together celebrating our new adventure with my mother, him and our dog. We were recieving looks from multiple parties and i simply stared back, i looked at my dad and told him everyone is staring at us. The bartender looked at us and asked us were we lived and how long we have been together. I pointed in the direction of our condo and inquired as to what she meant about our time together, she retorted as you all might expect. I laughed and voiced very loudly, THIS IS MY FATHER. A few people laughed, the bartender gave us a free round of heineken for the misunderstanding. People are far, far to judgemental.

Recognition...finally.

Want a cracker ?

Recognition...finally.

Want a cracker ?

If that cracker means skydiving, yes.

I hope this isnot of topic if it is the mods can delete it ok.

When I was back in Canada this year I was boasting about what a fine woman I had found here. I also mentioned how she was previously married to a Thai man who was an alcoholic,a gambler,womanizer,took her land and beat her. An elderly woman at the table looked at me and said"and how often do you beat her". I was at a friends house so just left. After discribing how much I cared for the woman and what a great woman she was, all this old hag could do to justify her bad attitude towards me and men is say that. And they wonder why I and many other men prefer feminine Asian women. Need less to say that was the straw that broke the camels back on that holiday. The next day I changed my flight to leave immediately and came back to Thailand.

Irionically, that actually DID make me laugh. 'how often do you beat her' cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

• Like 1

When I was back in Canada this year I was boasting about what a fine woman I had found here. I also mentioned how she was previously married to a Thai man who was an alcoholic,a gambler,womanizer,took her land and beat her. An elderly woman at the table looked at me and said"and how often do you beat her". I was at a friends house so just left. After discribing how much I cared for the woman and what a great woman she was, all this old hag could do to justify her bad attitude towards me and men is say that. And they wonder why I and many other men prefer feminine Asian women. Need less to say that was the straw that broke the camels back on that holiday. The next day I changed my flight to leave immediately and came back to Thailand.

Irionically, that actually DID make me laugh. 'how often do you beat her' cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

If its a game that requires logic and thinking...every night.

So, you have one woman make one comment and you get the hump and rack off?

One comment from one woman had you change your flight and hop back to Thailand . . . where the women are feminine?One comment from this woman and you generalise about western women not being feminine?

Impressive

Thanks I thought it was impressive too.

Just like your "English cuisine and English women, the foundation of a great seafarer nation." Just substitute Canadian women, for English women and we agree totally.

• Like 1

Thanks I thought it was impressive too.

Just like your "English cuisine and English women, the foundation of a great seafarer nation." Just substitute Canadian women, for English women and we agree totally.

clap2.gif Well done! Good response!

Although, having been to Quebec City and Montreal several times while working in Boston . . . I'd disagree a little bit. Having been in Vancouver several times I'd also disagree - they're all Chinese

With me, falang at 57, and over the last 4 years our thai teen daughter at high school, this year at university here in New Zealand this is an often event. We get on real well together, enjoy each others company, and when out and about when she was in school uniform to everyboby I am the wonderful caring falang Dad. She is beautiful and when dressed up in her everyday wear with the war paint and all on, then I am no longer the wonderful caring Dad but someone who seems to attract ugly looks from mostly mature woman. Guys I never get anything from mostly because they are all busy staring at my daughter. The change of mind set with these women between an older guy with a beautiful Asian (key point there as if it was a western girl there would be no ugly look) teen in school uniform and then well presented everyday wear is amazing but all the same not suprising. Very used to it now for both of us with some times teasing from me to get them going more with calling her sweetheart, or if there is a touch of aggression then a "Dad" from her to chill the situation.

Only time we ever felt threatened was about 6 weeks ago we were having fun over something we were shopping for and looked up at a big Samoan women (trust me these women are bigger than most rugby front row props) standing there with arms planted on her hips glearing at us...peoples incorreect opinions can make them look like right @rses.

To be fair I'd stare if I saw a dog sitting at a bar having beer.

A dog? These fricken rude, disgusting people absolutely disgust me. Im young yet i feel more mature and larger of a person than most, dont get me started.

RGP - Royal Garden Plaza is a known gay hangout, especially on the upper floors where the food court is.

I made the same mistake with a friend once, but he forgave me.

He brought his daughter with him for brunch & I presumed she was his barfined from the night before, DOH !

Can someone explain to me how someone mistaking you for a pedophile is humorous? It seems that a large portion of you have made this distinction merely from people's looks at you. I wasn't there to witness, but seems like quite a stretch. And the most disturbing thing of all is how many of you have admitted to giving them reason to think you were a pedophile, by playing along.

I am really surprised by how many people have chimed in with their own stories and agreement that this is actually funny to them.

• Like 1

Can someone explain to me how someone mistaking you for a pedophile is humorous? It seems that a large portion of you have made this distinction merely from people's looks at you. I wasn't there to witness, but seems like quite a stretch. And the most disturbing thing of all is how many of you have admitted to giving them reason to think you were a pedophile, by playing along.

I am really surprised by how many people have chimed in with their own stories and agreement that this is actually funny to them.

I don't think this is meant to be a humorous thread (notwithstanding its title), just interesting and relevant reporting of the type of misunderstanding that can, and obviously does, occur here. I think you're taking it a little too seriously.

Edited by brewsterbudgen

RGP - Royal Garden Plaza is a known gay hangout, especially on the upper floors where the food court is.

He brought his daughter with him for brunch & I presumed she was his barfined from the night before, DOH !

Is it ? i must lead a sheltered life as i have never noticed, my wife and i eat there now and again ,and as i said i have been there with my son as well.

I don't think this is meant to be a humorous thread (notwithstanding its title), just interesting and relevant reporting of the type of misunderstanding that can, and obviously does, occur here. I think you're taking it a little too seriously.

Before I figured this out I had some pics of 35 year old women on my facebook page. The venom from my ex GF's from the West all called me bad names and accused me of doing all sorts of ugly things. I mean the ladies were 35!! No more. No pics of Thai ladies under 65 years of age. You only have to read the threads here. Mention Pattaya and the nuts come out accusing you of everything.

Is it ? i must lead a sheltered life as i have never noticed, my wife and i eat there now and again ,and as i said i have been there with my son as well.

I think he meant "years ago." Now everyone is at Central.

It's got my back up a few times when Ive seen an expat with a very young looking girl. I was mean mugging a guy walking along a beach in Philippines with a very young looking girl and he could see me staring and as he walked past me said "relax dude, she is 23" and I said something along the lines of "yeah but it still means you are attracted to someone who looks 12."

The other day I left the room and caught the elevator with an older expat who was with a small Thai girl, it wasn't until I got in that I saw she looked about 14, he got out on the 5th floor kissed her goodbye and she got out on the ground floor and by coincidence I saw the expat come down to the ground floor 3 mins later and leave the hotel by himself. Now, I saw the girl take her ID from security and I saw her talk on the phone after the expat had got out of the lift and I would guess that she probably was 17 or 18, but the fact that the expat had to hide leaving the hotel with her cuz be knew she looked very underage shows that he knows what he is doing is immoral. I don't see how sleeping with a small underdeveloped 17 year old that looks like a very young teen is really any different from being a pedophile.

If you think it's funny to play on someone's morals and disgust of seeing an old man with a young looking Asian girl then I don't get it and you are probably lucky that another expat didn't take offense and bash what he believed to be a paedophile for it.

It's got my back up a few times when Ive seen an expat with a very young looking girl. I was mean mugging a guy walking along a beach in Philippines with a very young looking girl and he could see me staring and as he walked past me said "relax dude, she is 23" and I said something along the lines of "yeah but it still means you are attracted to someone who looks 12."

The other day I left the room and caught the elevator with an older expat who was with a small Thai girl, it wasn't until I got in that I saw she looked about 14, he got out on the 5th floor kissed her goodbye and she got out on the ground floor and by coincidence I saw the expat come down to the ground floor 3 mins later and leave the hotel by himself. Now, I saw the girl take her ID from security and I saw her talk on the phone after the expat had got out of the lift and I would guess that she probably was 17 or 18, but the fact that the expat had to hide leaving the hotel with her cuz be knew she looked very underage shows that he knows what he is doing is immoral. I don't see how sleeping with a small underdeveloped 17 year old that looks like a very young teen is really any different from being a pedophile.

If you think it's funny to play on someone's morals and disgust of seeing an old man with a young looking Asian girl then I don't get it and you are probably lucky that another expat didn't take offense and bash what he believed to be a paedophile for it.

So I get this straight. It is not how old a woman is that is important. It is how old a woman looks to you that decides if a person is a pervert? Should we change the law? Are you always correct? I mention this because I have a number of Western friends who think Thai women of 35 years of age look 17. So should I let these ladies tell me who to date?

So I get this straight. It is not how old a woman is that is important. It is how old a woman looks to you that decides if a person is a pervert? Should we change the law? Are you always correct? I mention this because I have a number of Western friends who think Thai women of 35 years of age look 17. So should I let these ladies tell me who to date?

So lets get this straight first, would you sleep with an adult Thai woman who is regularly mistaken for a child by other expats?

Edited by KunMatt

So lets get this straight first, would you sleep with an adult Thai woman who is regularly mistaken for a child by other expats?

No I put photos of my co workers on my face book page and my Western friends thought they were 17 when in fact they were 35 years old. Of course sooner or later you will ask my age becaues it makes a difference in the women you would allow me to date. Right? Because your view of my partners appearance is more important than her chronological age?

No I put photos of my co workers on my face book page and my Western friends thought they were 17 when in fact they were 35 years old. Of course sooner or later you will ask my age becaues it makes a difference in the women you would allow me to date. Right? Because your view of my partners appearance is more important than her chronological age?

I'm not talking about women who look 17, I'm talking about women who look like underage children.

I'm not talking about women who look 17, I'm talking about women who look like underage children.

To you.... To you.... Beauty and everything else is in the eye of the beholder. You are setting yourself up as god or judge and jury. I don't think god took a vacation and put you in charge. You don't know how old people are. Even by physical tests they can only estimate within 2 or 3 years. And if an anthropolgist can't tell and that is his business think of how accurate you are. I know you think you are gods gift to age determination but it is in your mind. Better mind your own business I am sure you have enough problems of your own.

While you're at it, why not bash a few pediatricians...

After reading some of these posts it got me thinking. Is a woman who looks young for her age expected to never date men in her age group because she looks so young? Should we force women who donot age to date younger men till they become old and wrinkled. What about women who look 14 as some have said and are in mid 20's or 30's,should they be disallowed to date because neither children or adults would be suitable. This would make it easier on all of us men.

I donot date I have a 44 year old gf who looks 30 maybe when we are together people judge us too I donot know.

Edited by lovelomsak
  • Like 1