Phuket Party - 10 Years Of Thaivisa.com @ Rawai Sports Club

raro

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking a group photo where we all where our nics as tags, and just before the photo we all switch tags.

Can i go in fancy dress, thats not a comical costume, but a fancy dress, is it compulsory to wear a tag, will my good lady have to wear "Mrs Britpop", no photo's, she doesn't cast a shadow, put me down for the outing, not as in closet outing, just a pint with me new mates. whats the entertainment???, is Gig playing??? or are we beatdeadhorse.gif there

I'm thinking a group photo where we all where our nics as tags, and just before the photo we all switch tags.

Can i go in fancy dress, thats not a comical costume, but a fancy dress, is it compulsory to wear a tag, will my good lady have to wear "Mrs Britpop", no photo's, she doesn't cast a shadow, put me down for the outing, not as in closet outing, just a pint with me new mates. whats the entertainment???, is Gig playing??? or are we beatdeadhorse.gif there

I guess if you fancy yourself, as a fancy man, you can show up in your fancy dress and the rest of us can make fun of your "beard" wife there, Mr. Fancy Man.

I guess if you fancy yourself, as a fancy man, you can show up in your fancy dress and the rest of us can make fun of your "beard" wife there, Mr. Fancy Man.

How dare you, she/ he shaves, but thank you for being a like minded TV member, me and you have to suffer the indignation of ridicule, narcissism and misrepresentation and thats just getting up in the mornings, even my mother left before i was born, GOM you are my new special best friend 402.gif

GOM you are my new special best friend 402.gif

This reminds me of an question I wanted to as before. Is there el cheapo one night accommodation available in case that we don't want to hook up with special best friends and do not wish to be an drunk and ride statistics?

This reminds me of an question I wanted to as before. Is there el cheapo one night accommodation available in case that we don't want to hook up with special best friends and do not wish to be an drunk and ride statistics?

oilinki, i guess by el cheapo one night rooms you also want a special best friend, OK, you can join the gang, we'll be like the sex in the city girls giggle.gif

oilinki, i guess by el cheapo one night rooms you also want a special best friend, OK, you can join the gang, we'll be like the sex in the city girls giggle.gif

That sounds like absolutely fabulous idea! Hmm.. do I smell fish here?

Busted, but i've just found a picture from last years TV party, "lilly, get your coat you've pulled"!!!!

post-151889-0-46351000-1352566644_thumb.

Edited by britpop

Busted, but i've just found a picture from last years TV party, "lilly, get your coat you've pulled"!!!!

I'm sorry. I lost my concentration. I think the the first lady on the right is looking at me.

just coming home from the Surin party I can confirm that our members do not look that young and dynamic as the people pictured here...

sent from my Android phone

just coming home from the Surin party I can confirm that our members do not look that young and dynamic as the people pictured here...

Lightsaber party with walking sticks, it's like sexy pillow party for more mature folks.

Sounds good. We just have to make a bit more slow.. and quite a lot more loud.

"Oh yeah, I'm yadayada, like I was just 5 minutes ago. Nice to meet you once again."

Take a sleeping bag and sleep on the lawn

Let's have another head count:

1) stevehaigh

2) stefehaigh +1

3) pagllim

4) pagallim +1

5) petercallen

6) petercallen +1

7) sporstman69

8) sportsman69 +1

9) oilinki

10) oilinki +1

11) moskito

12) moskito +1

13) energyos

14) energyos +1

15) Africanteacher

16) Africanteacher +1

17) Kudzu

18) Kuzu +1

19) Valentine

20) NomadJoe

21) NomadJoe +1

22) madmitch

23) sanuk21

24) fiddlehead

25) fiddlehead +1

26) stevenl

27) steelepulse

28) lizardofoz

29) marcher

30) marcher +1

31) grumpyoldman

32) McGee

33) McGee

34) hansgruber

35) hansgruber +1

36) BOBBY TIN

37) BOBBY TIN +1

38) Smyleygc

39) Smyleygc +1

40) OldCroc

41) OldCroc +1

42) phulketsub

43) digitalchromakey

44) Gergory Morzov

45) vongkasem

46) vongkasem +1

47) Antifreeze

48) Antifreeze +1

49) lolare

50) lolare +1

we're getting there ;)

As for live music, we might have a band on hand...are you guys interested?