Visa To Australia For Thai Wife And Step Daughter

Hi All

I am new to this sight but have a question in regards to visa to Australia for my wife and step daughter who are Thai. I am after some more info about Tourist Visa's to enter Australia.

1. My wife and daughter have not been to Australia yet so will be first time for them

2. We are getting married in Thailand in October so will be legally married as we are getting everthing done through legal firm.(Will this help in Tourist Visa for them?)

3. My wife has not worked for the past 1 year as i support her and she looks after our daughter will this stop her in Visa application?

4. I support both of them and deposit money into her account each month will this be enough as we both can show bank statements for past 12 months?

5. I have heard about getting a letter from daughters school stating that she will return for study is this correct?

6. I work in Africa and have lived in Thailand for past year with them will this help?

7. I know we could apply for a spouse visa but we are not ready to move back to Australia just yet we just want to go back for holiday that's why i was looking at Tourist visa?

8. What other documents will they require for application?

9 How long does process take?

10. My wifes previous husband has passed away so she has soul custudy of daughter.

Well would be much appriecated on any feedback to my questions.

Regards

Dan

They want to make sure u are coming back to thailand ,4 and 5 yes,as the wife has to show a reason to come back for a tourist visa,normaly a letter from her work,if you do a stat deck that should be enough,you will have to obtain a KOR 4 letter, from the local amphur which states from at least 3 family members or friends that the husband is dead and she has sole custody,[all has to be translated] what ever u do for this keep for the spouse [later]

the rest is just where u staying and you have enough money to look after them.

Edited by catwho

I am new to this sight but have a question in regards to visa to Australia for my wife and step daughter who are Thai. I am after some more info about Tourist Visa's to enter Australia.

1. My wife and daughter have not been to Australia yet so will be first time for them. a good apllication is what you will need

2. We are getting married in Thailand in October so will be legally married as we are getting everthing done through legal firm.(Will this help in Tourist Visa for them?) this will make no difference. they will have to satisfy the TV requirements

3. My wife has not worked for the past 1 year as i support her and she looks after our daughter will this stop her in Visa application? give evidence how she can pay for time there eg her bank also letter from you outlining you support

4. I support both of them and deposit money into her account each month will this be enough as we both can show bank statements for past 12 months?

5. I have heard about getting a letter from daughters school stating that she will return for study is this correct? anything to help show the need to return will help. house family work it all makes for a strong case

6. I work in Africa and have lived in Thailand for past year with them will this help? its TV the requirements need to be met and thats it mate.

7. I know we could apply for a spouse visa but we are not ready to move back to Australia just yet we just want to go back for holiday that's why i was looking at Tourist visa?

8. What other documents will they require for application?

9 How long does process take? a TV will give you an answer in about 5 to 10 days spouse visa up to 12 months

10. My wifes previous husband has passed away so she has soul custudy of daughter. you will need a porkor 14 i think it is the local ampur

hope this helps check your PM mate