Chances Of Me Being Able To Get A Second Tourist Visa

People have written here about their difficulties sometimes in getting back to back tourist visas.

I have only one double entry tourist Visa in my passport which will expire in October.

Without asking for any guarantees what would be the chances of me being able to get a second

tourist Visa back-to-back at the Savannakhet consulate?

Edited by Asiantravel

The Savannakhet consulate is probably the best however have you activated your double entry yet that can get you another 60 days + 30?

Even if you have I don't see any problems however one just cannot say for sure although as mentioned the Savannakhet office is your best bet.

The Savannakhet consulate is probably the best however have you activated your double entry yet that can get you another 60 days + 30?

Even if you have I don't see any problems however one just cannot say for sure although as mentioned the Savannakhet office is your best bet.

Yes I have activated the second entry but it would suit me just to get one more

Double entry and after that I would be moving on anyway. I'm not interested in going beyond a second Visa if I can get one

Yes I have activated the second entry but it would suit me just to get one more

Double entry and after that I would be moving on anyway. I'm not interested in going beyond a second Visa if I can get one

I just spotted this Post in another section of this forum

http://www.thaivisa....t/#entry5153199

the original poster in that thread talks about having 5 previous tourist visas in his passport and still not being knocked back so surely I can get the second one I would have thought?

Edited by Asiantravel

The third entry of a three entry visa from Savannakhet is worthless because you will get a visa that is only valid for 90 days.

Sorry confused.........Why would they Savannakhet Consulate charge 3,000 baht.. ? as a single entry from them cost 1,000 baht for 60 days the Double cost 2,000 baht, valid for 90 days, so some people get an extension and just before the 90 days get the second entry of 60days.

Do you mean you must use the 3rd 60 day entry within 90 of using the 1st entry ?

The third entry of a three entry visa from Savannakhet is worthless because you will get a visa that is only valid for 90 days.

Sorry confused.........Why would they Savannakhet Consulate charge 3,000 baht.. ? as a single entry from them cost 1,000 baht for 60 days the Double cost 2,000 baht, valid for 90 days, so some people get an extension and just before the 90 days get the second entry of 60days.

Do you mean you must use the 3rd 60 day entry within 90 of using the 1st entry ?

You have 90 days from when you apply for the tourist visa so as he said the 3rd entry is useless unless you will be going in and out of Thailand within the 3 months and need that extra entry.