Bangkok Man Targets Pretty Women For Sexual Assault

webfact

Bangkok man targets pretty women for sexual assault

r.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Police have arrested a man who allegedly sexually assaulted at least 10 women at deserted bus stops in Bangkok.

Keng Ninchu, 28, reportedly told police he picked on good-looking women as “revenge” because he thought he was ugly and had been hurt in relationships many times.

Thamsala Police Station officers acted after several victims reported that a man had groped them after they got off buses. Others said they had been abducted and sexually assaulted.

It was the quick thinking of one of the victims that would lead to Mr. Keng’s arrest.

After Mr, Keng sexually assaulted her, he made it clear he wanted her to be his girlfriend.

The woman pretended that she liked him and wanted to see him again, so she gave him her cellphone number. He then called her back to give her his own number – which she later handed to the police.

Full story: http://www.coconutsb...men-as-revenge/

-- COCONUTS Bangkok 2012-09-18

footer_n.gif

Thamsala Police Station officers acted after several victims reported that a man had groped them after they got off buses. Others said they had been abducted and sexually assaulted.

Surely those should read the other way around? Why does being abducted and sexually assaulted take second place to a groping on the way off a bus? Perhaps those suffering more severe assaults were ashamed to come forward, and it was only the reports of lesser offences that led to those more abused coming forward. A lesson there, I think.

Other than that, bravo, great to hear of people trusting in, and getting results from, the police after the usual poor reports one reads about on here. wai.gif

What a shocking and very hard to believe headline.... Male sex offending targeting attractive women? Could that be correct?

So glad this quick thinking young lady did what was necessary to get this guy off the streets so other attractive females won't be victimized.

"After Mr, Keng sexually assaulted her, he made it clear he wanted her to be his girlfriend."

What is sexual assault?

Happily it doesn't seem to be rape!

Well done to the young lady, quick thinking in a difficult situation.

Maybe the authorities can give him some psychiatric help

He'd be even dumber if he had got himself in all this bother for targeting ugly girls whistling.gif

Not funny.

It would certainly be very strange if he picked ugly women.

Who says he picked pretty women – he does – maybe his ‘eye’ is very unusual and he sees no pretty girls in Soi Nana.

hehe, you believe this is true?

Nonsense, which guy needs to do this in Thailand? The land of...

Thats why we cheap charlies are here for, to stop having to hang out at "deserted bus stations in Bangkok".

Where are these, by the way??

I believe it. Why did he "need" to do this? Because rape isn't about just wanting to have sex. It's about power, control, domination, and rage. This guy is a perfect example. He obviously had issues if he wanted to get back at pretty women just because of his own feelings of inadequecy, and he took his anger out on the women.

• Like 1

He'd be even dumber if he had got himself in all this bother for targeting ugly girls whistling.gif

Not funny.

Actually it is, but in a very very dark way. It was the first thing i thought when i read the headline and i am sure i am not alone. others are likely to have thought but not expressed it.

It is in no way a justification or acceptance of the man's acts, but a comment on the headline.

• Like 1

What a complete douche bag this guy is.

When I read things like this I immediately think of my GF and how it could easily happen to her finishing late from work one night.

It was exactly because of safety concerns that we decided after one week at a new job that she should leave. Finishing late at night at the end of a lonely isolated Soi with a long walk to the nearest motorcycle taxi stand. She didn't feel safe and I didn't want anything to happen to her.

She can get the mob # from the motorcycle taxi guys & have them come to pick her up.

Bit late now -

Edited by Screws

When I read things like this I immediately think of my GF and how it could easily happen to her finishing late from work one night.

It was exactly because of safety concerns that we decided after one week at a new job that she should leave. Finishing late at night at the end of a lonely isolated Soi with a long walk to the nearest motorcycle taxi stand. She didn't feel safe and I didn't want anything to happen to her.

She can get the mob # from the motorcycle taxi guys & have them come to pick her up.

Yeah, we talked about that. There was only one (two?) who serviced the soi regularly and they charged 100 baht (or similar) to pick her up after hours ( i think after 6pm was after hours) and drop her at the end of the soi.

It just came down to the fact she didn't feel safe and I didn't feel safe having her there.

Get her a defence spray or tazer. Happy vibes and nice looks aren't protection alas...

"He told police he would approach the women while shouting at them in a familiar manner so it looked like they were an arguing couple and passersby would not want to get involved.

When he got close enough, he would put a knife to their necks – and assault them."

This lowlife deserves all he gets, the OP does not mention a weapon upon first read it sounds like a guy having a handful as the women got off the bus.