What Is Your Favorite Shopping Center Restaurant?

cathy211

Central Festival has the best restaurants out the other malls.

Canton House for dimsums.

Zen for your Japanese.

ETE for a mid afternoon snack.

Lebanese restaurant great setting on the beach side.

Shabushi buffet if you fancy pigging yourself.

And of course of it counts, the Hilton edge restaurant either the buffet or a la carte.

I like that little Vietnamese restaurant at the top of Central Festival. Saigon Bistro. Always tastes good. thumbsup.gif

Been meaning to try that place.. thanks for the recommendation. I too live the all you can eat (400thb) place on 5th floor directly next to department store entrance (facing the dept store it's on the right hand side). They have fire at the table that you bbq your meats and veggies over. They have like 5 diff types of beef and they are all very nice. You can also get the soup pot as an addon for an additional cost but we always just go for the open fire BBQ. The place has a Korean style look to it but it could be japanese. I have never seen either sushi or kimchi served there so really not sure. They do have miso soup but that was served at restaurants in Korea and Japan when I was there.

Edited by Jayman

I like that little Vietnamese restaurant at the top of Central Festival. Saigon Bistro. Always tastes good. thumbsup.gif

Been meaning to try that place.. thanks for the recommendation. I too live the all you can eat (400thb) place on 5th floor directly next to department store entrance (facing the dept store it's on the right hand side). They have fire at the table that you bbq your meats and veggies over. They have like 5 diff types of beef and they are all very nice. You can also get the soup pot as an addon for an additional cost but we always just go for the open fire BBQ. The place has a Korean style look to it but it could be japanese. I have never seen either sushi or kimchi served there so really not sure. They do have miso soup but that was served at restaurants in Korea and Japan when I was there.

"They have fire at the table that you bbq your meats and veggies over".....................the AC thermostat must need adjusting!!whistling.gifgiggle.gif

Seriously though, I agree with gk10002000 that Foodland's restaurant is enjoyable, not the smartest place in town but the quality of food is pretty consistent, prices are very reasonable, and if, like me your coming over from the Darkside only wanting to do a bit of food shopping in your car it saves getting caught up in all the traffic around Beach / 2nd Road (although my last point is not really directly relevant to the topic of this thread).

Zen for your Japanese.

And of course of it counts, the Hilton edge restaurant either the buffet or a la carte.

I'm sorry that I tried the lunch buffet at the Hilton - tasteless overpriced crap.

Edited by BugJackBaron

"They have fire at the table that you bbq your meats and veggies over".....................the AC thermostat must need adjusting!!whistling.gifgiggle.gif

Seriously though, I agree with gk10002000 that Foodland's restaurant is enjoyable, not the smartest place in town but the quality of food is pretty consistent, prices are very reasonable, and if, like me your coming over from the Darkside only wanting to do a bit of food shopping in your car it saves getting caught up in all the traffic around Beach / 2nd Road (although my last point is not really directly relevant to the topic of this thread).

Yes they have fire at the tables that you BBQ you food over.. of course these fire pits are built into the table and so is the ventilation system to remove the smoke.

Zen for your Japanese.

I love that 'Canton House' really tasty & pretty cheap.

Bic C Extra food court has to be the worst. Also, last time I had a chicken kebab at the small stall it was completely off. Had to run to the toilet to vomit. I didn't even go back to complain I felt that rough.

Edited by DMC1

Yes they have fire at the tables that you BBQ you food over.. of course these fire pits are built into the table and so is the ventilation system to remove the smoke.

Obviously the attempt at puerile schoolboy humour wasn't recognised / appreciated.sorry.gif