• Topics

• Latest posts...

1. 36

60 Minutes blasted after replacing harris word salad…

2. 45

Reasons of change

3. 45

Reasons of change

4. 45

Reasons of change

5. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

6. 112

Thai Police Bust Multi-Million Baht Sex Toy Smuggling Ring

7. 45

Reasons of change

8. 45

Reasons of change

9. 6

Thai woman sends husband to prison for raping 13 year old niece

10. 45

Reasons of change

11. 10

Why Doesnt "Me Too" Apply to Democrats?

12. 123

Why Do You Even Drink?

13. 93

Why Are You Even Here? The Surprising Attitudes of Some Expats in Thailand

Tv Police

dazk

i have heard from some other bar owners that the new scam is ubc extorting money from bars showing football they claim you must pay them for the right to show our friend stood firm and said to them "ok you come back monday and we go to true office and if they say i have to pay you then ok but i not pay now" at this they left

does any one know if this is true you have to pay ubc or is this another scam

True Visions terms of service only allow for private domestic viewing at the standard rates, I believe this is in line with the conditions that the channel providers lay down, that said I have never heard of True hassling bars or restaurants for cash. In fact I have never seen any published rates for such places.

When True install the equipment it's usually fairly obvious if it's in a pub or similar even the billing address often gives it away, but True still install.

I would suspect these people are 'opportunists' and do not work for True at all. Check their id (all True people have one) , or call True check the info on their ids. I suspect they would 'make an excuse and leave'.

Could be very well true.

Regular subscriptions do not allow public showing of the channels, in much the same way that buying a genuine music cd does not allow you to play it in a public place.

This basically leaves every public place open for abuse by dodgy officials. Getting legal might very well be rather expensive!

Sent from my GT-I9001 using Thaivisa Connect App