Google Search Location

punisher

How can I open www.nike.com/us/en_us/ ?I can open google.com,I can find nike com,but if I click the link,google directs me to

http://www.nike.com/th/th_th/ I'm not thai,I Don't read thai,and I don't want to open nike thailand.

I tried google,com/ncr still google directs me to nike thai,I tried to change location,but can change only the city in Thailand.

Assume you entered nike.com in google search. On the results page first entry www.nike.com it should say cached next to it. Left click cached and it goes to nike 'select your country page'. select required country. Now that is the cached page. Hope that's clear. It works for me like that

(using firefox)

Gregory and Moob both worked well,thanks a lot.Anyway i would like to turn off Google tracking,it can't be I have to do a work around only because I don't want to get directed to Thaisites,by the way I tried with yahoo and bing,and it's the same,after clicking nike .com they direct u to nike.co.th

Gregory and Moob both worked well,thanks a lot.Anyway i would like to turn off Google tracking,it can't be I have to do a work around only because I don't want to get directed to Thaisites,by the way I tried with yahoo and bing,and it's the same,after clicking nike .com they direct u to nike.co.th

Change your google from .com to another english 'speaking' google. for me co.uk works best!

You know, how to change the searchengine for your browser? Ask google ;-)

Edited by noob7

Change your google from .com to another english 'speaking' google. for me co.uk works best!

Ok thanks a lot, i will give it a try

Ok thanks a lot, i will give it a try

firefox?

http://mycroft.mozdev.org/google-search-plugins.html