Red Shirts, Yellow Shirts Clash On Darunee Case

Lite Beer

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The usual red thuggishness and bully boy tactics in display complete with high volume vitriol. They may have bloodied a few PAD people but they ran like girls when the yellows turned to face thwm and they realized they were outnumbered

• Like 1

Indeed idiots all of them..........., but being honest. I think alot of people will be kinda glad the reds got a slap. If you think about the threats and intimidation the reds use as a standard operating procedure, perhaps this was just, well, the tiniest bit of karma coming back to the reds.

They (the reds) roll around thinking they own the place and then when someone stands up to them and gives them a taste of their own medicine they start blubbing

Ah well idiots the lot of them, clearly the grass roots reconciliation process is on track

The problem with the reds getting a slap is they'll be out in bigger numbers next time.

Indeed idiots all of them..........., but being honest. I think alot of people will be kinda glad the reds got a slap. If you think about the threats and intimidation the reds use as a standard operating procedure, perhaps this was just, well, the tiniest bit of karma coming back to the reds.

They (the reds) roll around thinking they own the place and then when someone stands up to them and gives them a taste of their own medicine they start blubbing

Ah well idiots the lot of them, clearly the grass roots reconciliation process is on track

The problem with the reds getting a slap is they'll be out in bigger numbers next time.

Presumably matched by an equal number of 'yellows'?

The usual red thuggishness and bully boy tactics in display complete with high volume vitriol. They may have bloodied a few PAD people but they ran like girls when the yellows turned to face thwm and they realized they were outnumbered

really? The article says that the cops dispersed the clash.

Presumably matched by an equal number of 'yellows'?

The problem with this country and its 2 colour myopic politics, is if they can't act in a decent manner when in the same area, what bloody hope is there.

really? The article says that the cops dispersed the clash.

They came out eventually.

• Like 1

RT @RichardBarrow: A vehicle owned by the Red Shirts damaged during this morning's clash in Bangkok (Pic @go6tv) http://thai.vi/OmVUj4

A3nHQZ2CcAA2BlI.jpg

You mean the yellow shirts attacked the reds? say it ain't so...

I wonder how many pages of vitriolic comments we would have had already if it was the other way around rolleyes.gif

see, that's wherein the difference lies.

It's wrong whoever does it.

I think you'll find the comment is regarding the "pages of vitriolic comments" rather than the damage caused to the van.
  • Like 1

In another local paper I notice the sign above the red shirt truck says "red skills radio 96.35 MHz". Is this where the reds learn the skills of pouring blood on peoples' private residence gates, burning city halls, burning shopping centers, invading hospitals, illegally stopping and searching of private citizen cars and trucks, firing M79 grenades, assaulting anyone who disagrees with them including the sitting Prime Minister, invading Internation meetings causing the participants to leave by helicopter, just to name a few of their wonderful traits and deeds. Red democracy at its finest.

My favorite save democracy action by the red shirts was invading a hospital.

to protect the patients from the army, perhaps.........??

You mean the yellow shirts attacked the reds? say it ain't so...

I wonder how many pages of vitriolic comments we would have had already if it was the other way around rolleyes.gif

Thugs, the lot of them.

Children out of control springs to mind.

Well one could say that the yellow run around knowing they literally do own the place.

• Like 1

"Ms Darunee accused Ms Manasnant of reviling her loudly at an upscale Bangkok department store, blaming her for alleged slurs against royalty, an action which Ms Daranee said damaged her reputation."

Does Ms Darunee actually have a reputation to be damaged?

All we know about her from this is that she frequents "up-scale" department stores.

clap2.gifcheesy.gif

In another local paper I notice the sign above the red shirt truck says "red skills radio 96.35 MHz". Is this where the reds learn the skills of pouring blood on peoples' private residence gates, burning city halls, burning shopping centers, invading hospitals, illegally stopping and searching of private citizen cars and trucks, firing M79 grenades, assaulting anyone who disagrees with them including the sitting Prime Minister, invading Internation meetings causing the participants to leave by helicopter, just to name a few of their wonderful traits and deeds. Red democracy at its finest.

Maybe they are being paid by Red Bulls ...???...

My favorite save democracy action by the red shirts was invading a hospital.

thumbsup.gifwai.gif

A case of mistaken identity?

There are two infamous Darunee's that are both Red Shirts.

The plaintiff in this defamation case, Darunee Kritboonyalai, is awaiting adjudication on charges related to her involvement in the May Mayhem 2010 riots as well as subsequent charges related to her being a fugitive for over a year on those charges. She returned to Thailand late last year from Cambodia.

http://www.thaivisa....r/#entry4740047

Two months ago, she gained noterity for her involvement with Thaksin's fiasco trip to Los Angeles.

http://www.thaivisa....ost__p__5632915

(that post also references the charges that evolved into this thread)

======================================

The other Red Shirt with the same name is Darunee Charnchoensilpakul. She was convicted of LM in 2009 and has been in prison ever since.

Both women, in various media reports, have had their names variously transliterated as Darunee or Daranee.

Why is nothing ever simple and straightforward in Thailand!!! It seems she picked on the wrong terrorist, whoops!!!!!coffee1.gif.

nearly half a million views of the confrontation between the plaintiff and defendant on YouTube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3z2P-vWt2es

Was she wearing a microphone? It seems you can only hear her voice.

That's just like a Thai Soap Opera..

Another completely hot headed Thai Woman (and not trying to Thai bash, its just the truth). Thai women (many) will scream, raise their voice, shout to make a scene to prove a point or for any reason.

And I blame Thai TV and the rubbish like Lakorn for this, which shows the girls on the show acting like this every time I see it. Saying as if that behaviour is ok and acceptable as a 'woman' and an adult.

Don't like what someone says about you...scream, shout, create a commotion. Because it's much harder to just think, what an idiot and walk off and continue on with your life. So much for Jai Yen Yen.

RT @RichardBarrow: A vehicle owned by the Red Shirts damaged during this morning's clash in Bangkok (Pic @go6tv) http://thai.vi/OmVUj4

A3nHQZ2CcAA2BlI.jpg

What does Red Skills Radio Teach?

Quite possibly how to broadcast illegally from unlicensed radio stations whose signals interfere with regular licensed radio station broadcasts, coupled with spreading incitements to commit violence.

At least, that's been their history.

Nice one Bucholz, and quite right.

Any comment on the yellow shirt violence ?

Yes and that would be no commentcoffee1.gif Oh wait that's not being very fair and balanced is it? Violence is bad mmmmmmmmmmkay.