Looking For A Good Little Place To Rent In Chiang Mai

driedmango

To give you a couple of other choices for sales and rentals where they have good english speaking staff.---

www.chiangmaiproperties.co.th----www.infocusrealestate.com----My wife recently used the services of Chiangmaiproperties to purchase a home with my money. She had excellent service from beginning until the closing.

Get a hotel and drive around Chiang Mai looking at the various areas. This gives you a chance to see which area you want to live in. Lots of nice places but you might not like the area. When you decide on the area look at what some of the before mentioned business have to offer in it or just drive around it looking for rent signs. I believe reading Thai is needed for that.

Really the title does not say enough then

Budget is a good start

How long will you stay or rent for ? Some do daily or weekly and others want 6 months or 1 year

Little, how little ? Single room ? 1 bedroom ?

And what do you call Chang Mai ? Some truly only call the old city inside the moat Chiang Mai I live by the airport 5 minutes from there and some think I am so far out. Others are 20 minutes or more and still inside Chaing Mai

For a while I was happy with a studio room with A/C basic as welll as the price, Very safe and quiet butnow I am in a 3 bed 2 bath home I think is large but others say is small