He Wanted 180 Baht To Fix My Kickers And Bang My Stompers!

omnilangur

He spoke good english "You sit down, wait, me see shoe? I said ok here is the shoes and I would like you to repair the soles. He said "Stop your mouth and give me 180 baht. I told him for 200 baht I can buy a second hand pair of shoes equally as ugly as the ones i wanted to have repaired!" He replied "Give me 170 I said no he said 150 I said I'm going to buy those shoes he then said ok 120 baht but only for you! He said they would be fixed the following day and when I went back he said not fixed come tommorrow, so I came back again and he said 'have lots of work and you are Kee niow mak mak" I told him "You work slow like a turtle up the arse of a bufallo", he looked at me strange and said come back tomorrow I fix your shoe and me not stupid bufallo I make you kentucky fried chicken!" So when I come back today if he has not fixed my shoes, I will tell him, 'You have two choices, 1st choice is you can have my shoes for free if you can fit both of them entirely all the way up your arse in 2 minutes, 2nd choice is you give my shoes back to me and I fix them myself you lying sack of buddha BullS*** and tell your wife she can shine my shoes after I get done stomping your mindless head into the ground and me kee niow? No no, I wont charge her anything I will give you both service for FREE!