Choice Of Woman?

nietzche

• Replies 315
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a farmer, I live on a small farm and I associate with other farmers in a rural Thai village, what would you expect such people to talk about? Not everyone is a tourist associating with hookers in the big cities.

Lottery will be a hot topic tomorrow.

• Like 2

I am left to ponder the ambivalence of the women you associate with Tommo.

I'm a farmer, I live on a small farm and I associate with other farmers in a rural Thai village, what would you expect such people to talk about? Not everyone is a tourist associating with hookers in the big cities.

It seems the bulk of guys commenting here have women who are university educated, well travelled, well read, and who can converse on any subject from Alegbra to Zoology.

Edited by giddyup
  • Like 2

It seems the bulk of guys commenting here have women who are university educated, well travelled, well read, and who can converse on any subject from Alegbra to Zoology.

Why would that be a Surprise ?

Imagine a similar forum in the UK, US or any of our home countries - it wouldn't be noteworthy that girlfriends or Wives are University educated, well read and can converse on many topics... Its only noteworthy on this forum because so many disbelieve it to be possible that some can find, mix with, date and marry such ladies.

The only thing some have achieved is to find similar standards in Thailand to that which they would have found had they remained in the West... Its not special or particularly noteworthy its perfectly normal, but its this normalcy that so many on this forum find hard to grasp and instead pose sarcastic comments as that quoted above.

Edited by richard_smith237

I will say this, there are a few real ones, wirh an age gap.

thats fine, but the ones that are not who bs themselves are annoying.

What? Sorry, makes no sense at all.

there are those with an age gap that are in real relationships, but most are being played and will not admit it or dont see it, those ones annoy, thats what i meant. but to the real relationships, happy for them, just dont think there are many however.

The problem is that lots of the sexpats here are trying to be heros saving a poor upcountry girl with a sick dad/ Buffalo from the evil bar owners.

Others got a young wife and think that treating the wife real good and giving her whatever she wants will make her love him.

If a relationship started out of money, most cases it will end with money.

Lot of farangs were killed for insurance or just a few hundred thousand baht.

Others got divorced with the wife, losing both his assets and cash.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

True love can only be achieved with COMMUNICATION and if neither if you can understand eachother in atleast one language, the relationship will fall apart. Lust doesnt last forever and if it was about how hung you were, she wouldnt have left you to be with her half sized thai boyfriend, its because they understand love. The same reason I have a decent girl who never slept around with other men before me and knows I'm poor and has nothing but we UNDERSTAND eachother and have fun!

good luck with True love buds..

Why is that such a surprise ?

Probably because the ones who objects to this statement do not have similar lifestyles or spouses.

For some of us that's true enough, however we all choose where to live and have to live with the consequences.

Fair dues Tommo...I wouldn't want to live in such a remote way. Best of luck to you.

You forgot to mention the guys are all former SAS or Special Forces ....... 555

The problem is that lots of the sexpats here are trying to be heros saving a poor upcountry girl with a sick dad/ Buffalo from the evil bar owners.

Others got a young wife and think that treating the wife real good and giving her whatever she wants will make her love him.

If a relationship started out of money, most cases it will end with money.

Lot of farangs were killed for insurance or just a few hundred thousand baht.

Others got divorced with the wife, losing both his assets and cash.

Sent from my XT910 using Thaivisa Connect App

True love can only be achieved with COMMUNICATION and if neither if you can understand eachother in atleast one language, the relationship will fall apart. Lust doesnt last forever and if it was about how hung you were, she wouldnt have left you to be with her half sized thai boyfriend, its because they understand love. The same reason I have a decent girl who never slept around with other men before me and knows I'm poor and has nothing but we UNDERSTAND eachother and have fun!

good luck with True love buds..

That's assuming all TV members relationships are like what the former poster stated.

Does this surprise you?

That's typically the type I go for. And what?

As I said before, people with similar interests attract.

• Like 1

In regards to post #162, I think there is a lot of truth in this.

When you have an unequal relationship where one party holds all of the money, power, the other may feel like they need to appear to be in control. Even if it's just for a 10 minute conversation with a stranger in a bar.

it never seems to occur to anyone here that thai girls are individuals.

I keep reading thai girls do this thai girls do that, that would be the thai girls you know.

best for guys to just go grab any girl as they have all been tared with the same brush.

Mrs mjj left school at 12.

Probably doesn't know what algebra or zoology is .

But she probably could spell them better than you. :-)

Bit harsh, he has two letters round the wrong way, commonly known as a typo, on one word and the other is just fine, please attack the post if you feel fit, not the spelling or grammar, particularly when only a typo is the focus of your post.

I keep reading thai girls do this thai girls do that, that would be the thai girls you know.

best for guys to just go grab any girl as they have all been tared with the same brush.

Well certain individuals here on TV seem to believe that there is only one kind... the ones they hooked up with.

Edited by maxme

It's time to calm down now folks. Any more personal insults, profanity or generalised insults to Thai people (monkeys comes to mind) will earn big holidays. No more warnings.

OMG...are you back on "the team"?

I'm toast! biggrin.png

Noticed yesterday, part one of two good moves, and one off, sorry endure that one is an even better move.

Edited by Mossfinn

Well certain individuals here on TV seem to believe that there is only one kind... the ones they hooked up with.

Besides my own, Iknow a few who would make good partners, and a lot who would not, those few are single and struggling to find love, the others found a man in days as love was not there concern.

certainly are others out there though.

Besides my own, Iknow a few who would make good partners, and a lot who would not, those few are single and struggling to find love, the others found a man in days as love was not there concern.

I'm afraid this gonna turn in to the old fellas vs the young fellas and barhookers thread.

I'm afraid this gonna turn in to the old fellas vs the young fellas and barhookers thread.

it will never be in danger of becoming an honest thread

It's time to calm down now folks. Any more personal insults, profanity or generalised insults to Thai people (monkeys comes to mind) will earn big holidays. No more warnings.

OMG...are you back on "the team"?

I'm toast! biggrin.png

Noticed yesterday, part one of two good moves, and one off, sorry endure that one is an even better move.

OMG! Endure's back on the team!! Yay!!!!clap2.gif