Shooting Blai Leam

BigC

The wife said there was some well to do Thai guy blasted a few nights ago in a restaurant over a big land deal but details were scarce. I also heard of a German getting stabbed as well.

As poor as the Thai reporting is, stabbings and shootings they tend to get right.

Starting to get like Pattaya or Phuket these days.

You can mention the Bangkok Post but you cannot quote from it or link to it. So, for instance you could say I read in the bangkok post that a german guy got stabbed. They do not allow quotes or links, simple as that.

And BigC in the future would be nice to not have dead body photos, thanks, I just had my breakfast

You can mention the Bangkok Post but you cannot quote from it or link to it. So, for instance you could say I read in the bangkok post that a german guy got stabbed. They do not allow quotes or links, simple as that.

And BigC in the future would be nice to not have dead body photos, thanks, I just had my breakfast

BigC please post a picture before he dies next time.

thumbsup.gif + 1

Edited by Rooo

the photo was from the paper so if you were close to a thai when you were eating then u might have seen it anyway.

A link is a link does not matter what language it is in. As thai people can read the paper. I did need some sort of evidence that this happened and that was the closed thing to it. what did u have for break fast anything interesting? i am starving

Sorry, is indeed or looks like a Thai national, apparently manager of a resort but difficult to read which resort.

yes the picture next to his body if from his ID card you can see the measurment bored in the back ground

the photo was from the paper so if you were close to a thai when you were eating then u might have seen it anyway.

A link is a link does not matter what language it is in. As thai people can read the paper. I did need some sort of evidence that this happened and that was the closed thing to it. what did u have for break fast anything interesting? i am starving

If you are starving, i here a member is offering free sea food tomorrow