First Time Seek Hiv Treatment In Bangkok, Need Help!

newlydiagnose

Hi all,

I am from singapore and just recently tested HIV positive. I plan to seek treatment in Bangkok but I only have limited info about the treatment process. Does anyone know about the treatment process in Bangkok to share with me so that I can plan my trip in the most economical way.

I know that for the first treatment, there would be a lot of tests that the doctor would ask you to do before deciding whether you should start a medication. What I concern is how long usually these blood tests take to release the result? is there any express blood test service?

I know Bumrungrad Hospital in Bangkok offer HIV treatment, but given my budget constraint, I would like to ask is there any other other hospital that I can go in Bangkok? Or does anyone know what is the best economic way to have the treatment in Bangkok and the estimated cost?

Besides, does anyone know what specific procedures I should take, being a first-time for HIV treatment? How long should I schedule for my stay in BKK for the first treatment? I guess that for the second treatment onwards, I can just ask the doctor how long I need to be in BKK. But I really don’t have any idea about the first treatment.

Thank you very much for your advice in advance.

dear rak_sa_ngop,

I am a different person who face a same situation with Sam who post the same quote in August... I really need more information about the treatment in BKK but I can plan my next move...

How could you just jump into conclusion and judge me without verifying that I am a different person from who put up the post in Aug?

dear rak_sa_ngop,

I am a different person who face a same situation with Sam who post the same quote in August... I really need more information about the treatment in BKK but I can plan my next move...

How could you just jump into conclusion and judge me without verifying that I am a different person from who put up the post in Aug?

Yeah sure, you are a different person, whos OP is identical word for word to the post from August. There are plenty of trolls around here, but the health forum is not the place to fool around. Next time try your luck in "general topics".coffee1.gif