Free Seafood Dinner, This Time For Four Members.

A no messing around FREE seafood dinner is on offer at a cartain place in Lamai on the evening of Tuesday 2nd October on the year of our Lord 2012. Crab, fish, shrimp and squid done to my menu. I say menu but I do not own the place nor shall I cook because I don't have a work permit. The food shall be cooked as to my 'idea' given outside the place of preperation at a date some time in the past. I need to know by late tomorrow (1st October on the year of our Lord 2012) to suggest buying the FRESH seafood. Please also note that it will include a Crunchie bar for FREE.

Please PM me for the address if you wish to come as posting would contravene the TV T&C's. We are talking about seriously good food here, Thai, not farang Thai.

"Tuesday 2nd October on the year of our Lord 2012"

So is that this week, or some fictional date you just made up?

I worry,could be TV members are fattened up for sacrificial rites for this auspicius date w00t.gifw00t.gif

Sounds like a Jehovah Witness thing to me. laugh.png

Read my posting history and you will find that as funny as I do. I had a couple knock on my door I guess 2-3 years ago. Only a couple of people know where I live and it's pretty isolated so a knock on the door is very unusual. First thought was it must be serious and was expecting the owner or one of the locals but 2 Thai's were there in suits banging on about the watchtower. They must have been doing the legwork because following behind was a couple of western guys (also in suits). Anyway, I turned them off the porch and went back inside. Felt very surreal.

I heard a while back the JWs as an official body had been turfed out of Thailand, or was that the Mormons. Either way, good on Thailand if it's true.

whois the Lord of 2012? i am going to ask Geeves if he still exists.

Anno Domini (AD) Latin, translates to 'the year of our Lord'.