Are Thai Girls As Hot As Latino And Brazilian Girls?

SaoPaulo

It would lend some credence to the statement, " Latina women don't take shit and can have a bad temper. But my experience has been that only happens when the man really deserves it."

I mean that is a nonsense statement to make about women from any country. One can't possibly demonstrate it it is true or not.

But the numbers would make all the difference right?

That is the way the world works.Statistics like them or not is the way things are measured. If you want to debate statistics pick on someone else.

Got any numbers for that?

99% of the community of social scientists in every country in the world.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But the numbers would make all the difference right?

That is the way the world works.Statistics like them or not is the way things are measured. If you want to debate statistics pick on someone else.

any links for that?

any links for that?

I mentioned before if you want to debate the validity of statistics pick someone else. Google Statistical Science University College London.

"Are Thai Girls As Hot As Latino And Brazilian Girls?"

Look....Felix Baumgartner and the Red Bull Stratos high altitude

jump record is about to start....I find this more interesting than

trying to compare Thai & Latino girls "hotness"

Who the f@ cares?

Been quite a few times at Copa and watched.

Kind of tired of watching the over weight ladies in their thongs.

Look at me, Im sexy because i wear a thong or small bikini. Nevermind that Im 200 pounds.

The good looking ones are, as in most countries, rare.

Edited by Travel2003

Look at me, Im sexy because i wear a thong or small bikini. Nevermind that Im 200 pounds.

LOL you were at the wrong beach or something.

• 2 weeks later...

Nahh, I know it.

Very well.

Anyone deny they have an obesity issue in Brazil?

wink.png

Nahh, I know it.

Very well.

Anyone deny they have an obesity issue in Brazil?

wink.png

obesity issue? I think you mean processed food issue and worldwide laziness issue.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

i knew a white woman who radiated heat whenever she was in the mood for sexual pleasure hence i do not think "hot" is limited to one group

I could guarantee my wife is hotter than any of them.

In fact, i might take her temperature tonight.

i knew a white woman who radiated heat whenever she was in the mood for sexual pleasure hence i do not think "hot" is limited to one group

Just a quick tip from my army medic days, go oral before you go rectal. :rolleyes:

Just a quick tip from my army medic days, go oral before you go rectal. rolleyes.gif

I tried the forehead last night...that did not work so good.

• Like 1

back on topic, i say go by body parts.

-eyes (like anybody cares) - brazil

-hair - tossup

-face - i say tossup

-boob/breasts/chi-chis - ok, cmon

-ass/culitos/nalgitas - brazil

-legs - i give this to the thais hands down, god dam_n, i mean really?! although, please learn how to dismount a motorbike without burning yourself ladies, and don't scratch your mosquito bites so much

feet - i don't know, who wears heals more in bed? tossup

3 to 1 in favor of brazil.

Edited by isawasnake

As far as SE Asia goes, I personally think South Korean and Japanese women are far hotter than the Thais. South American women are certainly more voluptuous than the Thais. That's one thing I do miss in Thai women, a big set of fun bags.

From my experiences, Japanese and Korean are better lovers than Thai's barring a small %. Guys that lack the frame of reference experience and live in Thailand can't be faulted for voting for Thai. Japan and Korean are leagues more reliable than Thai. Never once did a Japan or Korean gf try to get money for some family member or some BS story. One Brazil gf that worked at an embassy of Brazil was really nice. The Korean and Japan girls would have liked to get married, especially one jal attendant.

In my opinion, it is very difficult to compete with Latina blood girls. Men from all countries in S.America tend to go to Colombia or Venezuela for fun or even to find a serious relationship. Those 2 countries have a quite high per capita % of outstanding women, in every regard. Brazil although rather well known, in actuality only has a quite small % of stunning women as compared with C and V. I never got hit up for money by Colombians or Venezuelans either.

I dont think so. I used to spend half the year in colombia involved in medical tourism (like what thailand does) I walked up and down Ipanema beach on sunday (noon to mid afternoon) twice thinking it would be lined with stunning beauties. Very few just decent looking girls with nice faces. I thought Ipanema would be better than Copa, where I was staying.

Not that I am sexist, but every guy should spend a couple of weeks in Bogota and Medellin then visit any other country in SA or Asia. I never been to E europe.

Edited by atyclb