Capsule Coffee Machine

Quickmill

Hi to everybody,

due to the hi request for capsule coffee machines, which we don't import, we start a collaboration with other company to offer a full range of products.

Machines are made in Italy ( I don't mean are better than other but for us it's much better has a proper communication especially for spare parts order) and after a few test I can say it's worthy.

Per-infusion system to allow a better extraction

Programmable double selection for coffee dose in the cup

Automatic removable built-in milk frother , very easy to use and cleaning ( allow even the possibility to prepare hot chocolate or other beverage using soluble ingredient)

Cup tray removable to allow the use of short or tall cup.

Price Net 12,000 Thai Baht.

Coffee capsule 25 Thai baht each.

post-155631-0-31136700-1349066966.jpg

Have a Good Kuppa

Giampiero

Does it take Nespresso capsules, or another type/size..? I understand Nespresso capsules can be refilled. Do you have an outlet in Chiang Mai..? I am seriously looking for a capsule-type coffee machine.

I think he's only in BKK , have a look at his profile the weblink is on there.

good luck.

Does it take Nespresso capsules, or another type/size..? I understand Nespresso capsules can be refilled. Do you have an outlet in Chiang Mai..? I am seriously looking for a capsule-type coffee machine.

Go to Boncafe on Changklan Road or look at their website www.boncafe.co.th.

They have a Swiss machine made by Cremesso for THB9900 and a full range of Cremesso capsules which are less expensive than Nespresso.

We got a machine in March & like it so much we bought a second one. It is fast and easy to operate and the coffees are pleasant.

What I like too is that you can order online and three days later it is delivered by post to he house. Free if you spend one thousand baht, so I get enough capsules to last three months each time I order. Saves on petrol and time too.

I have no association with Boncafe but have only had good service from them so am happy to recommend them.

• Like 1

Hi Paulbrun, unfortunally we are located only in Bangkok, so I guess you prefer a closer supplier.

I hope soon to get positives reviews as Broomers didsmile.png

Which is a pity as when you advertised your special on your auto machine I was looking for one as my old machine was in its last legs and may have stretched it to that but you said it was Bangkock only so I got the manual machine I had been looking at before here.

Hi Paulbrun, unfortunally we are located only in Bangkok, so I guess you prefer a closer supplier.

I hope soon to get positives reviews as Broomers didsmile.png

Which is a pity as when you advertised your special on your auto machine I was looking for one as my old machine was in its last legs and may have stretched it to that but you said it was Bangkock only so I got the manual machine I had been looking at before here.

Hi Harrry, yes the special offer was only for Bangkok and I tell you why.

Believe me or not I keep my profit very honest and every special offer include anyway the warranty 1 year fully warranty on site+ 2 years for main parts.

Even if I know that the reliability of our products it's quite constant, I prefer anyway to avoid unpleasant situation and offer a special price even for outside Bangkok could be a wrong commercial policy especially in case of huge selling volume because I like to keep my words always.

My previous answer to Paulbrun has been only an information regarding the capsule coffee machine not all our products.

The official price list it's for ALL Thailand.

Have a good kuppa

Giampiero

Quickmill...I realise you are honest and knowledgeable about your products. I was sorry I could not deal with you.

your compliment make me glad, basically it's the first public compliment i got, I go to party with a cappuccinobiggrin.png

Quickmill...I realise you are honest and knowledgeable about your products. I was sorry I could not deal with you.

your compliment make me glad, basically it's the first public compliment i got, I go to party with a cappuccinobiggrin.png

Now you do disappoint me..A true Italian like you only drinks small cups of esspresso with the only addition a large shot of Grappa....Si.

Now you do disappoint me..A true Italian like you only drinks small cups of esspresso with the only addition a large shot of Grappa....Si.

not in working hours, but a Spritz ( Aperol+Prosecco) after work is a must

I have had the capsule coffee and it was good. But why on earth would anybody want to substitute something from a factory for the real thing. Plus, having a dependence on those capsules that fit your machine is tantamount to putting a needle in your arm. Why buy an expensive machine then limit yourself to a single coffee supplier? No way, Jose.

Tongue Thaied.....nice to know you are a "coffee lover", I read some of your replies around TV

Will be nice to share some experience in the future, by the way what's equipment do you own?

Don't worry,I don't want to sale you anythingwink.png but I was only curious.

Cheers

Giampiero