Our Resident Stock Expert

I am a trader myself and never bothered about his calls, because he is a discretionary trader, that means he picks his trades based on visual analysis, he didn't have any system and right money managent plan

At least 80% discretionary traders when blow up their capital is just matter of time

Been there and done that too. I made a substantial amount of money. Then I lost a substantial amount of money plus some more. I decided that I was in WAY over my head. When I was younger and working it really wasn't a big deal because I could make more money. Now my working days are finished. I can't afford to lose too much. I am mostly in mutual funds with just a couple of stocks. Diversified and relatively safe. I was a little surprised and VERY pleased that I gained thirty percent in 2005. So far this year I am WAY up too. :o

I am a trader myself and never bothered about his calls, because he is a discretionary trader, that means he picks his trades based on visual analysis, he didn't have any system and right money managent plan

At least 80% discretionary traders when blow up their capital is just matter of time

I always thought there was more than a slight irony when Harmonica asked/mentioned something about looking for a house for rent for around 10,000 baht per month or something pretty cheap for such a sure fire wheeler dealer.

I think he was banned for some period, then posted again for a while, then closed his topics and dissapeared. :D

Of course...he made millions of $ on the stockmarket and didn't want us to know :D HOW he did it...

:D

Now living on a mega-yacht in the Caribbean :D ...maybe we can find him through Google Earth? It's a white yacht :D about 200 ft long, with a Thai flag on the back; crew of 12 beautiful georgous Thai girls serving fine Champagne and Beluga Caviar :o

You guys should have listened!

LaoPo