Parliament To Debate Nasa Climate Study In Thailand

webfact

Wouldn't it be awesome fun now that the Democrats will flame the government for not letting NASA in in-time (when they caused all the problems themselves months ago)

They didn't cause all the problems. The problem is that the current government have an unwarranted fear of proper debates in parliament. Ruling by decree is Thaksin's forte & he tells PTP what to do..

PTP have a sizable majority so what the hell are they afraid of?

Far be it for me to suggest you read at least some of the entries on here even if they are not what you want to hear - Perhaps Posts 9 & 13 might put you along the right lines, but you know best , of course.

It is difficult to have a proper debate with the shadow of the constitution court forever hovering in the background with their "latest" interpretation of the constitution being at the beck and call of the opposition both inside and outside of parliament
Edited by TheKrayTriplet

The last round os news on this NASA project was that Thailand rejected it and stated that it wasn't necessary to have the parliament discuss or rule on it because it didn't have anything to do with "Thai sovereignty." One would have to wonder if the editors at the newspaper recall printing this in the past? Why doesn't the newspaper drill in on these endless contradictions and inconsistencies?

Na, it is just normal Thai "logic".

Wow they want NASA back after all. I don't suppose the impending rains have anything to do with this hasty decision. As for all the stupid rumors of NASA trying to challenge China, spy on China etc. NASA was never designed or intended for that function. It is merely an aerospace research agency. The U.S. Military specifically the USAF is designed to spy and keep tabs on countries throughout the world. I was a part of the Intel team while serving in the USAF for twenty years. Trust me they are monitoring every hotspot and threat on a daily basis with tools and technology you would never believe possible except in Sci Fi movies.

I am completely confused by this - if the NASA study has gone ahead using someplace else as a base for operations, then its too late, if it was shelved because our fearless government failed to provide an answer in time, then its been shelved.

So unless NASA has decided to open or reopen the project and have renewed their request to use UTP airbase, this debate is simply a face saving exercise so that the government can say that they did debate it and made whatever decision they may (or may not) eventually arrive at. Nothing more.

Wouldn't it be awesome fun now that the Democrats will flame the government for not letting NASA in in-time (when they caused all the problems themselves months ago)

What problems did the Democrats cause 12 months ago?

It was months ago NOT 12 months ago.

From thread 13.

Ironically Abhisit wanted to amend Section 190 back in 2010 but the yellow shirts turned out and changed his mind.

Edited by OZEMADE

And here I thought the science of Climate Chanfge/Global EWarming/ManMade Global Warming was settled. That is what we are con tinually told by NASA, the UN and Al Gore. So why is it necessary for NASA to study climate in Thailand?

oh yeah, we understand precisely how the weather works. P

And here I thought the science of Climate Chanfge/Global EWarming/ManMade Global Warming was settled. That is what we are con tinually told by NASA, the UN and Al Gore. So why is it necessary for NASA to study climate in Thailand?

I was being facetious

I was being facetious

Sorry

So the US wants to use Thai airbases to overfly Thailand to do "climate studies".

So far in this thread, I've seen no mention of chemtrails. Personally, I'm undecided about the various theories floating around, but the evidence is quite strong that America has been trying to play God with the weather by seeding the skies with various chemicals in an attempt to influence the climate.

Is this perhaps an extension of that?

So the US wants to use Thai airbases to overfly Thailand to do "climate studies".

So far in this thread, I've seen no mention of chemtrails. Personally, I'm undecided about the various theories floating around, but the evidence is quite strong that America has been trying to play God with the weather by seeding the skies with various chemicals in an attempt to influence the climate.

That's ridiculous. What evidence? The only group I have seen attempting (and failing miserably) to control the weather is the Thai government with their rainmaking planes. Perhaps you've seen no mention of US chemtrails because it's utter fantasy.

In other words the Thai government says: "Hey you, US NASA … you cannot speak Thai anyway, so you can't figure out our complicated approval procedures anyway. So we won't let you make us lose face in front of everyone, go home..."

I agree, they are definately spraying something in certain parts of the world, although I don't claim to know what they are doing it for.

I recently went to California and saw skies that I had never seen before. Criss crossing patterns of trails that were obviously put there for a purpose. They are spraying the hell out of that place and if that's what they have planned for Thailand I'd rather they stayed away.

I agree, they are definately spraying something in certain parts of the world, although I don't claim to know what they are doing it for.

I recently went to California and saw skies that I had never seen before. Criss crossing patterns of trails that were obviously put there for a purpose. They are spraying the hell out of that place and if that's what they have planned for Thailand I'd rather they stayed away.

stop listening to alex jones

Yes the Thais can worry about sovereignty & Security once the Chinese decide that Thailand has always belonged to them and was just a Chinese settlement 2000 years ago and they now want it back as another Chinese state, and corruption in the new China state would be swiftly dealt with and very severely punished.

You both must be smoking the same stuff. tongue.png

http://conspiracies.skepticproject.com/articles/chemtrails/

Edited by dcutman

I changed my mind on the canceled NASA studies after reading this today.

"In the mid-1950s, and again a decade later, the Army used motorized blowers atop a low-income housing high-rise, at schools and from the backs of station wagons to send a potentially dangerous compound into the already-hazy air in predominantly black areas of St. Louis.

Local officials were told at the time that the government was testing a smoke screen that could shield St. Louis from aerial observation in case the Russians attacked.

But in 1994, the government said the tests were part of a biological weapons program and St. Louis was chosen because it bore some resemblance to Russian cities that the U.S. might attack. The material being sprayed was zinc cadmium sulfide, a fine fluorescent powder."

"Three months after her birth, her father died. Four of her 11 siblings succumbed to cancer at relatively young ages.

"I'm wondering if it got into our system," Spates said. "When I heard about the testing, I thought, 'Oh my God. If they did that, there's no telling what else they're hiding.'"

Edited by pauljones