Looking For Good Tattooist In C/m

madforit39

There's a guy named Ugly (yeah I know it sounds funny) who has a shop down Loi Kroh Rd on the left hand side. I've spoken to people who are 'in' to tattoos and they say his work is excellent (it looked good) and his equipment squeaky clean.

Maybe someone else will know who I am referring to.

Good luck.

There's a guy named Ugly (yeah I know it sounds funny) who has a shop down Loi Kroh Rd on the left hand side. I've spoken to people who are 'in' to tattoos and they say his work is excellent (it looked good) and his equipment squeaky clean.

Maybe someone else will know who I am referring to.

Good luck.

Opposite Chiang Mai saloon.

I've never understood why someone would want to tattoo themselves. It seems it's always to impress other people. For example

ying/yang - yeh man, I'm a zen buddhist whatever that is

celtic crosses - yeh man, I've got a cross with a round thing at the top whatever that is

butterfly - I'm a butterfly???

No man you don't understand, this is me being different by copying someone else.

Near old spicy, directly across the moat from moon mueng soi 7 is a small soi, down the soi about 20 meters on the right. Guy does very good work. Can't say much for his attitude, I don't think I saw him once smile the few times I've been in there, but the tattoos are right.

Map: http://awesomescreenshot.com/01ci3zr71 <-- Will self destruct in 3 days (really.)

Near old spicy, directly across the moat from moon mueng soi 7 is a small soi, down the soi about 20 meters on the right. Guy does very good work. Can't say much for his attitude, I don't think I saw him once smile the few times I've been in there, but the tattoos are right.

Map: http://awesomescreenshot.com/01ci3zr71 <-- Will self destruct in 3 days (really.)

This place? -- http://www.thaimagictattoo.com/

-Mestizo

If I was looking for other people’s opinions regarding the moral issue of whether to have or not to have a tattoo then I would have posted that question, kindly get a life and keep your opinions to yourself and away from my post. To the guys that answered my question thanks once again.

If I was looking for other people’s opinions regarding the moral issue of whether to have or not to have a tattoo then I would have posted that question, kindly get a life and keep your opinions to yourself and away from my post. To the guys that answered my question thanks once again.

There's no moral issue here; it's a societal one.