Need A House To Rent In Chiang Mai

Hello. I have been here in Chiang Mai for about 4 months now. I am looking to rent a house long-term, 3+ years. Looking for a house is a little limited since most of the sites are in Thai online. Does Thailand have actual housing agents or realtors I can contact? Looking at spending less then 10k, and somewhere on the east side of Chiang Mai, close to Payap University.

Many of the real estates agents have websites, but they of often not kept current.

You can get on a motorcycle and go with a Thai friend, and go up and down the sois in the area which you prefer and look for rent signs, and then your Thai friend will call on your behalf and find out the price and the number of rooms, etc. Other than that, you can go to a number of agents and tell them what you want, and hopefully they will find something that pleases you.

The further that one is willing to go out of the centre of the city, there seems to be more choice of western style housing, and prices tend to be more reasonable.

Hi, i have a house on Chiangmai Lamphun road not far from Payap university fully furnished, normally 12000 baht a month but if you want a long term lease i can give you 10000 baht a month 2 bedrooms 2 bathrooms 1 office room small garden in front. Call me 087 496 5289 if you are interested in my offer. From my house you can go to Payap university through Somphot Chiangmai 700 years Road.

• 2 weeks later...