Motorbike Foam

JJ is the owner the Castrol Shop in Maenam... (meant to add that in last post)

I guess those of us who know him, now he's very reliable for service and repairs of motorbikes.... and not one to rip people off... his English is good too and he'll give you a straight answer.... thumbsup.gif

Bye the bye, it's two years plus since my seat was redone, at the Foam shop..... so prices may have increased since....(?)

Although a regular bike seat might be less... ?

Edited by samuijimmy

That's interesting as I'm coming over from the UK next week to check 'my curtains are straight' - well that's what I tell everyone - and my Click needs a service

I thought the Foam shop could make the seat more comfortable at the same time

SJ - I'm near the Big C so do you have anything I could look out for to make finding JJ's easier?

Thanks

That's interesting as I'm coming over from the UK next week to check 'my curtains are straight' - well that's what I tell everyone - and my Click needs a service

I thought the Foam shop could make the seat more comfortable at the same time

SJ - I'm near the Big C so do you have anything I could look out for to make finding JJ's easier?

Thanks

actually foam and seat cover cost around 250 in chaweng 200 at JJ, to find him, 200M after the honda dealer in maenam.

OK - that's great - I'll head along to JJ's and have my bike sorted - and see you all at the Thai Visa party at the Premier bar (first one I've been to)

Me thinks JJ will send you down to the foam shop for the seat cover, about 100 meters or less toward Ban Tai....same side of road.... but stop and ask JJ first... and get your oil change etc done ... but be prepared to wait a while... they are normally very bizzy ... as is the Honda Shop... (brother of JJ) .... both good on service... thumbsup.gif

OK - that's great - I'll head along to JJ's and have my bike sorted - and see you all at the Thai Visa party at the Premier bar (first one I've been to)

Me thinks JJ will send you down to the foam shop for the seat cover, about 100 meters or less toward Ban Tai....same side of road.... but stop and ask JJ first... and get your oil change etc done ... but be prepared to wait a while... they are normally very bizzy ... as is the Honda Shop... (brother of JJ) .... both good on service... thumbsup.gif

Thats where i got mine done at foam shop,very good and only 250baht new foam and seat cover.