90 Day Reporting Due On Day Due To Fly Out Of Thailand

hey guys..... my 90 day reporting is due 15th of this month, and i am also due to fly to uk on this date too

does this mean i should 90 day report still, or do i not need to bother?

thanks in advance :)

Since your due date is the 15th and you fly out on the 15th you do not have to report as you are not staying longr than 90 days. Your next reporting date wil be 90 days after returning to Thailand.

Don't forget the re-entry permit.

thanks a bunch guys.... i am just on my way to immigration for my re-entry permit, so i could have asked there, but i think with my local immigration office it is 500B just to ask a question, and 100B to queue in the correct queue so as to ask the question wink.png

so much appreciated wai.gif

If you were going one day after you would need to make the report.

Actually there is a grace period without penalty of 7 days after the due reporting date (including the due date itself).

with my local immigration office it is 500B just to ask a question, and 100B to queue in the correct queue so as to ask the question wink.png

Do they get through a lot of teabags then?biggrin.png

Actually there is a grace period without penalty of 7 days after the due reporting date (including the due date itself).

with my local immigration office it is 500B just to ask a question, and 100B to queue in the correct queue so as to ask the question wink.png

they have to use large round shower mats for coasters in my immigration office, due to the very large size of their tea cups :)

Doesn't alter the requirement to report once the stay is more than 90 days, it just allows one to report late by up to 7 days (or early by 15 days) without penalty - not the same....

one thing though guys, i asked the officer if i needed to report before the 15th, and, as you guys told me, he said i would not need to.....

he did say though, that upon my return, i would need to come down to the office..... i asked him if he meant after 90 days back in the country i would need to come to the office.....

but he said "no, come down on the first week you are back in thailand"......

i think he wants to give me a new reporting slip (the one they staple into your passport), with my new date.....

do you think this is what he wants me to come back for, and if so, do you think it is necessary?

i thought i would just work out the 90 days from my entry stamp, and report then

one thing though guys, i asked the officer if i needed to report before the 15th, and, as you guys told me, he said i would not need to.....

he did say though, that upon my return, i would need to come down to the office..... i asked him if he meant after 90 days back in the country i would need to come to the office.....

i think he wants to give me a new reporting slip (the one they staple into your passport), with my new date.....

do you think this is what he wants me to come back for, and if so, do you think it is necessary?

i thought i would just work out the 90 days from my entry stamp, and report then

I would have thought the same as you but maybe he (immigration officer) has the hots for you!!!

You will not need to do the report because you are flying out on the 90th day since you did your last report.

I have left it over 90 days and flown out within the 7 days grace quite a few times and it has never been a problem next time I had to do the 90 day report.

Can't think of anything else.

Only if you are staying in the country (I think).

Doesn't alter the requirement to report once the stay is more than 90 days, it just allows one to report late by up to 7 days (or early by 15 days) without penalty - not the same....

So does this mean that, when reporting after the due date within the 7-day grace period, the next due date is still 90 days after the previous one? In other words, when reporting, say, 3 days late, is the next due date 87 days (including the reporting date) later?