Polyester Resin / Fiberglass Shop In Pattaya

action

Hi,

I'm hoping someone knows of a shop in Pattaya where I can buy small amounts of polyester resin and fiberglass mat.

There used to be a shop on Sukimvit near the Kawasaki shop across from Pattaya Tai, but it is no longer there.

There was a shop on the east side of Sukimvit on the way to the floating market south of town, but it is also gone.

There was a shop on the east side of Sukimvit north of North Pattaya road that had a sign out front that read “Rasin” but they sold resin, not raisins. This shop is also gone.

(please correct me if any of the above is wrong)

No need to direct me to the big boat manufactures like ‘Seat Boat’. They get their resin in 55 gallon drums and are not in the business of selling small amounts.

Shops in Chonburi or Rayong area would be okay if you know of them.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the replies!

Can you please tell me more specifically where SS Sausage shop is? I have never heard of it and would rather not go wandering aimlessly around Naklua looking for it. Maybe I'll pick up some sausages while I'm there.

Head up Naklua Road , all the way to Sawang Far Road ( map here .... http://www.pattaya-funtown.com/pattaya-map.gif )

go straight through the lights and probably the third or fourth shop is a hardware shop , engines , pumps outside .

He sells fibreglass , resins , plus all the tools etc . Speaks good English .

Recently I also saw a shop on the West side of Sukhumvit around the floating market , Fibreglass on the sign above the door .

Will have another look on saturday .