Converting (90D) "non O" To 1Yr Non-Imm "o" Visa

I'm sure this has been covered elsewhere, so if anyone could either redirect me or (preferably) directly answer my questions that would be much appreciated.

I recently failed to extend my Non-Imm O (marriage) visa as it expired when I was overseas.

On return I obtained (at Chaeng Wattana) a 90d "Non O" (along with multiple re-entry permit, &, it would appear, a full-page Non-Imm "O" , which was stamped "Used" as soon as it was put in my passport).

I understand this can be converted into a 1Yr Non-Imm "O", & that this may need to be done one month before its expiry.

My questions are:

1) does it need to be done more than one month before expiry (will they accept applications more than one month before expiry?), or close to exactly one month before, or will they accept applications 2 or 3 weeks before expiry?

2) do we need to again go through the whole rigmarole of producing photos, bank statements, etc., or, as they have seen (& approved) all that stuff only a few weeks ago, do we just go along for a fairly routine passport-stamping exercise?

Thank you to anyone who can help me here.

1. During the last 30 days of the current 90 day entry - you will apply for an extension of stay (not a visa). You will also need a new re-entry permit for any travel after this is approved.

2. Same paperwork with money in bank required time if using that method. And spouse will have to be with you.

1. During the last 30 days of the current 90 day entry - you will apply for an extension of stay (not a visa). You will also need a new re-entry permit for any travel after this is approved.

2. Same paperwork with money in bank required time if using that method. And spouse will have to be with you.

many tks indeed