Ireland V Germany

irishrebel

Where are you in Thailand? if in Pattaya witherspoons will have it on, but i think the main screen will have the England game on, but they have about 16 screens and try and show all the games.

If you have true, there are games on tonight but cannot tell you which games on which station, i just get up and see if not like the games on go back to bed.

Where are you in Thailand? if in Pattaya witherspoons will have it on, but i think the main screen will have the England game on, but they have about 16 screens and try and show all the games.

If you have true, there are games on tonight but cannot tell you which games on which station, i just get up and see if not like the games on go back to bed.

Look at the back of the Bangkok Post. They well tell you what games are on, what time they kick off, and what channels they are on. They've been doing it for years.

Hallo fans and friends of the Irish soccer team,

Wasn't that a thrashing?! 1 : 6 at HOME! Well, am not sure whether Mr. Trappatoni will be coach of the team for any longer. Maybe he better returns to his office at an Italian car repair shop.

Well done to the German team. Were some discussions in and around the team before the match. But now Jogi Loew has done everything right. 9 points from 3 matches in the world cup qualifying. Germany on its path to the final round in Brazil.

Carry on boys!

Hallo fans and friends of the Irish soccer team,

Wasn't that a thrashing?! 1 : 6 at HOME! Well, am not sure whether Mr. Trappatoni will be coach of the team for any longer. Maybe he better returns to his office at an Italian car repair shop.

Well done to the German team. Were some discussions in and around the team before the match. But now Jogi Loew has done everything right. 9 points from 3 matches in the world cup qualifying. Germany on its path to the final round in Brazil.

Carry on boys!

Germany 4 Sweden 4...........Germans blew a 4 goal lead ............

Your not singing anymore, your not singing anymore.