Kia Quoris Price In Thailand?

Penangfreak

I would take one if they were made here. However they are not and with import tax would cost more than a BMW or Benz

Well the other Kia's are assembled here.. but not to the same spec as other countries unfortunately. No Abs or airbags on the Picanto.... grrtt

sent from my ..................#

I would take one if they were made here. However they are not and with import tax would cost more than a BMW or Benz

Well the other Kia's are assembled here.. but not to the same spec as other countries unfortunately. No Abs or airbags on the Picanto.... grrtt

All Kia's sold in TH are imported - the Soul doesn't qualify for the ASEAN FTA duty-free exemption (hence it's silly price), but the Picanto and Carnival both do, hence why they're only ~5% more expensive than what they'd be if domestically assembled.

Soul = Korea

Picanto = Indonesia

Grand Carnival = Malaysia

All Kia's sold in TH are imported - the Soul doesn't qualify for the ASEAN FTA duty-free exemption (hence it's silly price), but the Picanto and Carnival both do, hence why they're only ~5% more expensive than what they'd be if domestically assembled.

Soul = Korea

Picanto = Indonesia

Grand Carnival = Malaysia

Well. Not saying your wrong. BUT the Picanto is eligible for the tax refund so that implies being assembled here with a fairly high percentage of thai parts.