Store Selling Salt Water Fish And Coral For Aquarium Use.

circusman

I welcome this chance to ask a question of forum members.

Do you know of a shop in the Chiang Mai area that sells live salt water fish for aquariums? I know about the Shogun shop behind Tesco already. Have you seen another? I am looking for salt water fish and corals for my aquarium. Thank you.

• 6 months later...

Behind the Tesco on the superhighway is a large store selling aquarium supplies and fish. They did have a small saltwater fish area with fish, coral, etc. I have not been there for some time so not sure if they still have or not.

^^^ Op says 'I know about the Shogun shop behind Tesco already'. What happened, did you accidentally post before he put the thread up?

That's the best I know of, op, though expensive. There's a few more fishy stores in Khamtieng, and a line of them near southwest corner of inner moat (western flank).

^^ Like stromatolites? Start your own thread, it'll get more eyes.

Regards Shogun, while they are alright for fish (albeit expensive compared with just about anywhere else), I'd check elsewhere on pumps & stuff as they are not very forthcoming on replacing faulty kit.

Leave the endangered corals and fish in the seas and learn to scuba dive! They are all illegally harvested!

Actually, coral and some fish can be cultivated. Apparently in Thailand not many people reproduce corals in tanks and then sell or exchange them.

So I am happy with just my tank raised clownfish and some rocks that came from the Earth, not the sea.