Using Chipped Xbox Just For Communication

miksguevara

ok my son has a chipped x-box in thailand, morally debatable I know...but seems there are only pirate games available.

I thought it would be cool if I could sign it up for a silver account so he can message me easily when I work in the UK...anyone else done this? Seems to be a debate on the internet whether live is supported in Thaiand or not , I might just plug the thing in and see what happens, by the way he wont be playing pirate games online. Advice?

I've got an X-BOX 360 slim. Bought it two years ago in BKK. With original games. You can get them from NADZ Project in Siam Center or on Silom road. Google it. The guy who runs the shop speaks English.

If you don't want to buy them here, order them from Hong Kong. Google : PLAYASIA!

I signed up for an account but I had to chose Singapore as country to get it. I bet you can take your UK hotmail ID to sign your son up.

I am not sure if Microsoft bans you when you only communicate. I only know that if you play ripped games online they'll shut down your account.

Good Luck