Amari Boulevard

bubbles

Hello people,

Me and the wife shall be staying at the Amari Boulevard in March, I know they got that business centre in the lobby but I was wondering, how much there daily charge is for internet room access??.

I'm sure I've seen leaflets before showing it in there, just never paid attention.

Cheers

Bubbles

Too much. I stayed there last February and went across the road into a little undercover shop complex... I think there were only 4 shops on each side and used the internet there. There's also an internet cafe on the same side of the road, closer to the soi entrance but it's cramped and looks dirty. Ew.

Too much. I stayed there last February and went across the road into a little undercover shop complex... I think there were only 4 shops on each side and used the internet there. There's also an internet cafe on the same side of the road, closer to the soi entrance but it's cramped and looks dirty. Ew.

Lad's

Just came to my mind,, while im in BKK i have my laptop in my room and connect directly with normal moden, and using 1222 number for some inet kit,(I use Shark unlimited), as you know in Bkk you can make local call for 10THB per call, so i usually have it connected whole day for 10thb

ofcourse in some hotels there is not extra tel socket's,,, but if there is any and you are not so much for high speed, they that 1,

-Marco-

Hello people,

Me and the wife shall be staying at the Amari Boulevard in March, I know they got that business centre in the lobby but I was wondering, how much there daily charge is for internet room access??.

I'm sure I've seen leaflets before showing it in there, just never paid attention.

Cheers

Bubbles

Unless you need your laptop for business - leave it at home!

Lots and lots of cheap internet shops all over Thailand. I would guess that the average price is about 1 baht per minute. Some places a little cheaper - some yuppie type coffee joints a little higher.