30 Days To Marry !

Hello All, i am a UK citizen and will be arriving on a 30. day exemption on 24th October. i hope to get my affirmation to marry as soon as i get there and plan my wedding on 9th November. After that i would like to go to Savannakhet and get a visa to remain with my wife.. an O visa i think .

Is this possible on a 30 day visa exemption ( i didn't have time to get a double entry tourist visa ) ?

also my return plane ticket is for 23 rd December even though i don't have a 2 month visa... will this be a problem when i land in Thailand ?

The marriage, no problem as long as you remember to bring .....

Your original divorce certificate, if ever previously married.

The journey big problem as they won't let you board the plane at Heathrow if you have no Visa, and a return ticket more than 30 days away.

Buy yourself the cheapest air ticket from BKK to any other country, dated less than 30 days from your arrival date (BKK to KUL 16 Nov, Ethiopian Airlines 66UKP inc).

http://9flights.co.uk/sessionexpired.aspx?ssid=1992012133916500&sid=1103485

Edited by TommoPhysicist

you have no problems getting into thailand but as tommo said the airline may ask so tell them you are planning to travel overland to laos and they should just let it go. most thai embassys and consuls give tourist visa's on same day so depending on where you live it may be the way to go. so good luck and i can not see it being a big problem. i have arrived in thailand a couple of time with a one way ticket and no visa and no problem . the main tj\hing the airline's worry about is if you are refused it will cost them money

Is it possible you are going too fast in your life? When bureaucracy can' t keep up with you you should take a step back. Your plan is bold. For instance i waited in my country to get my affirmation to marry and after obtaining it i ventured to Thailand. But you are going already... Think your plan out more please... Or if you' d like tell us a reason why you should be married so fast.