Ceramic Tile Manufacturer Needed In Thailand

Hi there!

I have a company in the U.S. and I am looking for someone to manufacture ceramic tile for me in Thailand.

The tiles need to be white glazed, fired ceramic.

Initially I need 1 x 1 tiles with three dimensional relief designs on them.

We have our own designs, but we are also open to a thai company that can make new interesting designs.

For now we need somewhere between 100 and 1000 pieces of each design as samples.

Then when we get orders we will make larger orders for the ones that are preferred.

The person or company does not need to speak English, as I have a bilingual staff member.

I am also happy to work with an English speaker living in Thailand who would like to help us on the ground there.

We are looking for a manufacturer who is focused on very high quality and who is very reliable.

I am in the U.S.

Please post your ideas as replies to this message //email removed to limit spam - lopburi3//

thanks!!

Ok, here it is

COTTO Tiles.

Thai Ceramic Co., Ltd.

Head Office: 1 Siam Cement Rd., Bangsue, Bangkok 10800, Thailand

Tel. (662) 586-4941-2, 586-4980, Fax. (662) 587-8800, 586-2118

Factory: 33/1 Moo 2, Suwansorn Rd., Kok Yae, Nhong Kae, Saraburi 18230,

Thailand Tel. ( 6636 ) 371031, Fax. ( 6636 ) 371032

E-mail: [email protected]

But in my opinion they won't send you samples ... A "company" with a @Hotmail address :o:D:D

Naka.

Edited by naka

Hi there!

I have a company in the U.S. and I am looking for someone to manufacture ceramic tile for me in Thailand.

The tiles need to be white glazed, fired ceramic.

Initially I need 1 x 1 tiles with three dimensional relief designs on them.

We have our own designs, but we are also open to a thai company that can make new interesting designs.

For now we need somewhere between 100 and 1000 pieces of each design as samples.

Then when we get orders we will make larger orders for the ones that are preferred.

The person or company does not need to speak English, as I have a bilingual staff member.

I am also happy to work with an English speaker living in Thailand who would like to help us on the ground there.

We are looking for a manufacturer who is focused on very high quality and who is very reliable.

I am in the U.S.

Please post your ideas as replies to this message or reply to [email protected]

thanks!!

Hiya Purpose

Lampang is the area for quality ceramics with plenty of good producers i saw in my days of living there and going to visit the factories.

Perhaps someone more familar with the area or living there now can assist you further with names as i left some time ago.

Obviously this is only my experience and there must be others.

I hope this starts the ball rolling for you.

marshbags :o:D:D

Edited by marshbags