Chiang Mai Arcade Bus To Don Muang Airport

chinofarang

Hello out there,

I have a 0600 am flight out of Don Muang Airport on Nok Air on the 2nd of November. I am looking for an late afternoon bus leaving on the 1st that arrives around 0330 am on the morning of my flight. Is there a NCA (Nakornchai Air) vip bus leaving from Arcade that will get me there on time for my flight. The website is a bit confusing so any help will be appreciated. If no, can anyone recommend another bus company? Any info on price and how to get from where the bus arrives (Morchit?) and how to get to Don Muang would be helpful also.

Thanks,

Chinofarang

1.good news; ANY bus, whatever type, Cm->BKK will stop at DMK-just at the entry-if so asked-make sure again with busstaff upon boarding. As the nice old case, this airport is just on the main highway. About 30-45 mins before they reach Mochit And in the unlikely case they wont do: get off at RANGSIT-Future and take a taxi or citybus (510,29,95,59) for the last 4-5 kms..

For smart readers: also applies to any bus from isan via Khorat.

2.now the bad news: I have never seen any timetable to give proper arrivals. Mochit is about closed before 5.00(its not-but acts as if) and thats the time overnight buses start to arrive. The more decent buses arrive by 6.00. Now do the thinking.

3.there are some 20+ different companies sending buses Cm->BK, that NCA is some pet peeve of TV users. It is not so much the actual company, but class of bus that determines price and comfort. The 2nd cl buses also tend to make many more underway stops.

• Like 1

Thanks for the great imput, tywais and asanee. I will try to see if I can get whoever I am riding with to stop at Don Muang. I hope I just don't get lost finding the domestic terminal from the road going in. If not, the Rangsit stop is plan B. A much better option than going into Morchit. There is a NCA bus arriving around 0430 am but that maybe cutting it close to my 0600 am flight. Who needs a tv anyway, right? Lol!

Much obliged and keep all this good stuff coming!

Chinofarang

Edited by metisdead
: Bold font removed.