Hotel Recommendations From Your Own Personal Experiences For Couples?

FuninPlural

I booked for some friends on soi 10 the Ramada Encore. Brand new hotel small rooms 4 star awesome buffet breakfast included 2000bht a night. I'm sure a Google search will provide a link.

Edited by wcoast

Thumbs up for the key ... close to everything, boutique style, public transport near the door.

Loved it everytime I stayed there.

Here is the link from the wotif hotel booking site

The Solo hotel is built only a few years ago. Great place, boutique style again, nice roof top pool and happy hour cocktails.

Le Fenix Sukhumvit by Accor, if you like to be in Soi 11 has some good prices.

Have stayed there extensively. Has a pool, but not rooftop.

Don't get the top floor (noise from above) or the floor with the Gym/Pool (clorine smell) but for the asking price now ... it's great value.

Has a rooftop Bar called The Nest and opposite the Q-Bar (free pass) which appeals to some people ... but not me.

I haven't stayed at S33, so can't comment.

Hope that helps.

I use the Manhattan hotel on Sukhumvit soi 15 for all my clients in that price range. It has now been completely remodeled, and at bt1500 a night for a double, with buffet breakfast is good. It is set back off the main road 1/2 a block, and is directly between the NANA, and ASOKE BTSs. Lots of family tour groups stay there. All the construction around the hotel is now completed so noise is no longer a problem.

I use the Manhattan hotel on Sukhumvit soi 15 for all my clients in that price range. It has now been completely remodeled, and at bt1500 a night for a double, with buffet breakfast is good.

I'm always keen to learn about new Hotel deals so I checked out your recommendation and the wotif site showed the basic room at B2,000 without breakfast, and the Agoda price worse then that.

Has your company done a special deal?

The Hotels website shows it as B2,100

Might be a tad difficult for the OP to get that price.

I read reviews on The Key on asiarooms.com

Im not a big hotel guy, so can any of you recommend what makes a good room? For example higher up, Facing away from the street, corner room, etc. I`d appreciate it.

Also, one of the negative reviews complained about no windows. Is it like that for all the rooms?

alreasy in Bangkok...gonna swing by the Key today (if I get a chance) and check it out. I'm not too picky and I've read the reviews, so I kind of now what to expect.

The first time I went there it was a bit tricky to find.

If you come in off Sukhumvit Rd it's on the left maybe about 100 metres in.

Physicially it's not on Soi 19 but in a small side soi off Soi 19.

The first Family Mart / 7by7 that you come to on the left (coming in off Sukhumvit Rd) ... that is where the small side Soi starts.

No pool but there are the daily English Newspapers in the Foyer, as is a computer to use if you don't have your own.