Chaweng Lake

BigC

If you are passing the lake by Puu Chaweng you can see the sign or the turning by Thai Inter towards the lake road u can see it.

basically looks like a big wheel in the middle of the lake all well designed i am suprised i am the only one who has seen it.\\

look like plans for a thing and frdl jmjskn ,zj bfs now google translators turn to take over. have fun kjb kjn mkn hgvc tongue.png

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

˙lɐǝɹ s,ʇı ǝʞıl sʞool ʇı

Looks great to me. I recently hung my monitor on the wall and this is the first post that has been right side up since. How did you do it?

˙pǝɹıɐdǝɹ ǝuo ɹǝɥʇo ǝɥʇ ƃuıʇʇǝƃ˙pɹɐoqʎǝʞ uɐılɐɹʇsnɐ ʎɯ ƃuısn ʎllɐnʇɔɐ

well I hope they repair it soon, this is a bit taxing on the brain! blink.pngbiggrin.png

˙lɐǝɹ s,ʇı ǝʞıl sʞool ʇı

Looks great to me. I recently hung my monitor on the wall and this is the first post that has been right side up since. How did you do it?

Please let your team play the same way on Saturday whistling.gif

• Like 1

˙lɐǝɹ s,ʇı ǝʞıl sʞool ʇı

well I hope they repair it soon, this is a bit taxing on the brain! blink.pngbiggrin.png

How do you think I feel?

It seems to be just an idea, not something that is actually being built. I think it will violate several building codes anyway - the building height code to start with.

Sorry, but since when does that make a difference?

Exactly, i'm sure as long as the ahem..cough cough...correct amount of baht is deposited in the correct accounts anything could happen, even this!! whistling.gif

• Like 1

It seems to be just an idea, not something that is actually being built. I think it will violate several building codes anyway - the building height code to start with.

Sorry, but since when does that make a difference?

Exactly, i'm sure as long as the ahem..cough cough...correct amount of baht is deposited in the correct accounts anything could happen, even this!! whistling.gif

i nice we designed and clean tourist attraction on the like would be welcomed. at the moment it does not realy do much it is just open water.

As for the building i hope they design it high enough to be flood proof as the lake does have the tendancy to over flow. i would not oike to see my tax money mis spent

• 2 months later...

˙lɐǝɹ s,ʇı ǝʞıl sʞool ʇı

Are you trying to confuse Big C? biggrin.pngtongue.png

It's a sirref wheel... and rettaw edils .... blink.pngrolleyes.gif

Ahem Tedster, those aren't water slides - look again.

This is the Thai sense of aesthetics at work. Those giant paper-clips, which completely dominate and overpower the main attraction - the wheel - seem to be suspension arches that carry the wires supporting the two road bridges to the island. I think it was conceived by the same designer who thought the golden Big Buddha would look better with a bloody great wagon wheel on his head . . .

R

Edited by robsamui
  • Like 2

˙lɐǝɹ s,ʇı ǝʞıl sʞool ʇı

you gone russian?

¿ʞsɐ noʎ ʎɥʍ ˙ɐıssnɹ ǝuoƃ ʇ,uǝʌɐɥ ı 'ou

Поскольку ваши слова - неправильный путь

Rski

Why are you saying : Because I love you? Who are you talking to?

The Original text

As far as I can tell Big C's spell checker has been hacked and has been replaced by Elmer Fudd from Dialectizer

Big C’s

As faw as I can teww Big C's speww checkew has been hacked and has been wepwaced by Ewmew Fudd fwom Diawectizew

Or maybe even Swedish Chef

Es fer es I cun tell Beeg C's spell checker hes beee hecked und hes beee repleced by Ilmer Foodd frum Deeelectizer

Have fun

http://www.rinkworks.com/dialect/

• Like 1