Newcastle United

fcgprg

• Replies 665
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alreet men, a fellow mag here. Just for your info the nufc Thai fan club meet at Molly Malone bar in silom soi convent. We will all be there from about 9pm tonight.

Alreet men, a fellow mag here. Just for your info the nufc Thai fan club meet at Molly Malone bar in silom soi convent. We will all be there from about 9pm tonight.

I'm sure fcgprg is looking forward to meeting you bothsmile.png

I'm sure fcgprg is looking forward to meeting you bothsmile.png

Nae bottles o dog fir yew pal! laugh.png

Is that the new French quarter then?

If they win games for us bring them in ,we could soon represent the French in International matches.Maybe we will start selling strings of black and white onions out side the ground.

hypocrite your manager is !

nothing against you Newcastle lot, but it wasn't so long ago that Pardew was having a dig at Wenger for buying and fielding so many foreign players.

seems to be a on going trait of his by pointing the finger at others for their on and off the pitch actions and yet he never seems to feel he does any wrong. whistling.gif

I agree with you ,he has a very short memory.I do not think that he has a lot of say in most of the signings though.

I'd be claiming Sissoko if was him.......what a signing thumbsup.gif

A good result and some promising performances .I thought we were the better team over the 90 minutes except for a 15 minute spell just after half time when Chelsea got their goals.Moussa Sissoko had a really good game again, also Yohan Gouffran played well.It was a overall good team performance and with some good players still to come back into the side plus the new signings lets hope things carry on like yesterday

I see Benitez thinks that Coloccini should have been sent off and Chelsea awarded a penalty which is a load of rubbish .

Not a good result yesterday but i thought Newcasle played quite well i think Gareth Bale made the difference he was unlucky not to score a couple more.

Yes, Bale was the difference. Gutsy performance by Newcastle and you could see Spurs players getting frustrated.

Whilst we sit pretty in fourth, i wonder how things would look without Bales input against Norwich WBA and your goodselves? That concerns me!

Not a good result yesterday but i thought Newcasle played quite well i think Gareth Bale made the difference he was unlucky not to score a couple more.

Yes, Bale was the difference. Gutsy performance by Newcastle and you could see Spurs players getting frustrated.

Whilst we sit pretty in fourth, i wonder how things would look without Bales input against Norwich WBA and your goodselves? That concerns me!

I think he stands out nearly every game with being such a good player,we do not seem to have a player who can contribute as much as he does nearly every game

0-0 last night against Metalist Kharkiv last night at home in the last 32 of the europa cup. I think the missed chances and 2 disallowed goals could prove costly in the return leg.

The plus point on the night was a good attacking display, failing only by the missed chances.The same type of display next week could see us sneak through if we can put the ball in the net?.

We could do with a Gareth Bale,lets hope he keeps inform for you for the rest of the season and avoids injury.

Stars are putting on a musical comedy fundraising show on monday to mark what would have been Sir Bobby Robson,s 80th Birthday. The line up at Gateshead includes Dire Straits Mark Knopfler X Factor star Joe McElderry. The former Newcastle ,England ,Ipswich and Barcelona manager set up a cancer research charity in 2008. He past away in 2009 after his battle against the disease.

The event will also raise funds for the Alan Shearer Foundation for children and adults with disabilities.

Tottenham manager AVB and some Newcastle players will take to the stage to talk about their memories of Sir Bobby.

A win on thursday night 1-0 Sh Ameobi scored wonders never cease. Into the next round of the europa cup . Lets have a win this weekend against Southampton.

Tomorrow night (tonight) and 2-0 to the Toon smile.png

Oops, I have to go to the pub, again!! Sad, isn't it smile.png

A good result wonder goal from Cisse .It looks like he is getting used to scoring now .Another good display from Sissoko 3pts gives us a bit of a gap from the dreaded bottom 3 .We just need to keep the good form up including the europa we have only lost once (to spurs) in the last 6 good form. A bonus as well what pattayadingo said we move above Sunderland .

fcgprg, on 25 Feb 2013 - 06:55, said:

A good result wonder goal from Cisse .It looks like he is getting used to scoring now .Another good display from Sissoko 3pts gives us a bit of a gap from the dreaded bottom 3 .We just need to keep the good form up including the europa we have only lost once (to spurs) in the last 6 good form. A bonus as well what pattayadingo said we move above Sunderland .

Yes, now above Sunderland and that is always a good feeling smile.png

A lot of talk about the penalty yet that was the 3rd handball incident as I recall. Accidental? Well, if you keep your arms down you will not be penalised.

I agree that goal from Cisse was brilliant. A dipping, curving ball into the net that brought joy to my heart. The own goal added to that joy smile.png

A very scrappy game at times but those are the fights you need to win to get out of the relegation area and I think Newcastle did really well after an abominable start. 4-2 a six goal feast - and we still won by 2 (so 2-0) LOL smile.png

Onwards and upwards for us now.

fcgprg, on 25 Feb 2013 - 06:55, said:

Yes, now above Sunderland and that is always a good feeling smile.png

A lot of talk about the penalty yet that was the 3rd handball incident as I recall. Accidental? Well, if you keep your arms down you will not be penalised.

I agree that goal from Cisse was brilliant. A dipping, curving ball into the net that brought joy to my heart. The own goal added to that joy smile.png

A very scrappy game at times but those are the fights you need to win to get out of the relegation area and I think Newcastle did really well after an abominable start. 4-2 a six goal feast - and we still won by 2 (so 2-0) LOL smile.png

Onwards and upwards for us now.

They got away with 2 so third time unlucky for them.You need to win games like that ,like you say keep your arms down and you will not give penalties away

Spurs beating West Ham has sent us up another place to 13th - granted on goal difference - but every place upwards counts and is good for the psychology of the team and helps clear us away from that dreaded relegation zone.

Thanks, Spurs tongue.png

I really dislike West Ham. You are welcomebiggrin.png

Away to Swansea on Saturday. Without our no.1 keeper Krul who has an ankle injury. A win against them away from home would be great and do the team a lot of good psychologically even though it may not raise us up the table. Even a draw would be good.

Pardew talks now of a top ten finish. That would be wonderful after our poor start.

Away to Swansea on Saturday. Without our no.1 keeper Krul who has an ankle injury. A win against them away from home would be great and do the team a lot of good psychologically even though it may not raise us up the table. Even a draw would be good.

Pardew talks now of a top ten finish. That would be wonderful after our poor start.

I think we should have a good chance of a win in what should be a tight game.At least we have a good replacement keeper in Steve Harper who would be a number one at a lot of clubs. A bit of wishful thinking by Alan Pardew .

Archived