Main Pattaya Post Office

praglen

If you are in Jomtien the main post office for the 20150 postcode is on Sukhumvit just south of Chaiyapruek junction on the northbound side, big red building.

This is true, but the Pattaya Soi Post Office one is much easier to get to on public transport from most parts of Jomtien, and may even have longer opening hours.

I also noticed that there is now a small Post Office in Soi Buakow. Not sure of the hours.

Are there any other post offices around? With Christmas coming up, it will be useful to know the possibilities. I was going to post my cards at my nearest PO in Jomtien, but now I learn that it's closed. Is there a post office on Thepprasit, Pattaya Tai or Pattaya Klang?

(PS if we had a full list it would make a handy pinned topic)

There are tons of postal service centers all around town that will handle your postal needs for a very small fee. I can think of 2 that I have used on Soi Khoa Noi alone. No, they are not the official post office. Yes you can do most postal services there. In fact even when I used to go to Soi Post office to mail a package I would never go into the actual post office but rather the shop across the street. The nice lady in there would nice wrap my package, weigh it, post a proper label on it and then charge me like 20thb service fee on top of the postage. Then she would bring it to the PO rather than me having to deal with the lines. Was totally worth it.