Mother Accused Of Selling Her 15 Year Old Daughter To Foreigners For Sex In Pattaya

Rimmer

..... What mother or any adult would sell a 15 year old for sex?

Its a truly sickening story.

Probably the were also sold at a young age by their family too, remember Thailand has come a long way in 60 years, some customs and practices are hard to eradicate.

Just name one country that does not have any working prostitutes.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the primary sexual interest in 11–14 year old pubescents, see Hebephilia. For mid-to-late adolescents (15–19), see Ephebophilia. The International Classification of Diseases (ICD) defines pedophilia as a "disorder of adult personality and behaviour" in which there is a sexual preference for children of prepubertal or early pubertal age. As strongly as you feel you can't make up your own definitions of words.

Sometimes underage is 18 or 19 or 20 or 21. What is that in your book? In the UK the legal age is 16. In Spain it is 13. In Australia they have different ages for different kinds of sex. In Indonesia it is 19 for males. So is underage underage no ifs ands or buts? What is the legal age in Burma?

Is underage really a matter of geography or is there one country that has the correct legal age that we should all follow?

Can you please quote where you got that information?

There are 3 factors here Pedophiles, the legal age for consensual sex and the legal age for prostitution which all differ.

I googled pedophilia. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pedophilia

I think we are dealing with under age sex here not pedophilia.

• Like 1

..... What mother or any adult would sell a 15 year old for sex?

Probably the were also sold at a young age by their family too, remember Thailand has come a long way in 60 years, some customs and practices are hard to eradicate.

Just name one country that does not have any working prostitutes.

Saudi - well I never saw one.

Saudi Arabia is a “destination country” for men and women being trafficked for labor and “to a lesser extent, forced prostitution,” said the United States Department of State in its annual report on human trafficking published June 19.
http://www.bikyamasr.com/70903/saudi-arabia-destination-for-human-trafficking-forced-prostitution/

Name another?

Saudi Arabia is a “destination country” for men and women being trafficked for labor and “to a lesser extent, forced prostitution,” said the United States Department of State in its annual report on human trafficking published June 19.
http://www.bikyamasr...d-prostitution/

Name another?

all over western Europe illegal aliens are trafficked for labour and (as opposed to Saudi Arabia) to a big extent forced into prostitution since decades!

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&as_q=forced+prostitution+in+europe&as_epq=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_nlo=&as_nhi=&lr=&cr=&as_qdr=all&as_sitesearch=&as_occt=any&safe=images&tbs=&as_filetype=&as_rights=

Edited by Naam

What nonsense.

There are million and one really sickening things that happen every day throughout the world, including in Thailand, and this is not even close.

Ah yes. Underage sex has no victim in your mind.

Appalling.

How can any mother sell her underage daughter for sex is beyond me,This story reminds me of the young girl that used to sit on the stairs up from Foodmart on Jomtien 2nd road. She was a very beautiful girl all dolled up with make up etc and her mother or minder sitting 3 steps up from her, but you could still tell she was very young..

What makes it worse is some people think it is acceptable

Edited by sunshinegirl

How can any mother sell her underage daughter for sex is beyond me,This story reminds me of the young girl that used to sit on the stairs up from Foodmart on Jomtien 2nd road. She was a very beautiful girl all dolled up with make up etc and her mother or minder sitting 3 steps up from her, but you could still tell she was very young..

thumbsup.gif

IAMNOTANUMBER being the chief apologist in this thread.

Apparently its OK if the family are poor, and its been going on for a while in Thailand, and it might happen elsewhere in the world blink.png

I'm afraid that quite a few people seem to lose their moral compass when re-locating to Thailand sad.png

thumbsup.gif

IAMNOTANUMBER being the chief apologist in this thread.

Apparently its OK if the family are poor, and its been going on for a while in Thailand, and it might happen elsewhere in the world blink.png

I'm afraid that quite a few people seem to lose their moral compass when re-locating to Thailand sad.png

Do you think that applies to people born here or just those re-locating?