Jet Star Asia......

am05

i am taking Jet star asia to bkk from sg end of this month

so far the comments are okie

it's abit cramp...but given that it's only an 1hr+ flight and the cheap fare..i don't think it's really abit problem to me

one of the not so good comment i heard was that the return flight might be delayed..so best is to call the airport before u leave for the airport..

oh ya..food is not provided...u haf to buy on board but the food i heard was excellent, although slightly expensive....no food allowed on board but i think the stewardess doesn't mind..some people bring burgers, sandwich on board..

Tiger airways having special discount 70% off for those booking with Visa credit card, prices slightly lower compare to Jetstar. Offer only for month of March.

Note: Remember to check with low cost airlines about departure terminal in singapore, according to info the singapore new low cost terminal will open very soon.

hi all....

just a quicky

jet star asia are doing a really good deal to singapore at the moment, am tempted to book..

anyone flown with ths airline before? any comments?

cheers

Ok, no more cramped than other economy seats. Food and drinks for sale on board so no problem. Bit of a rush at boarding as no seat allocation, but hang back its no big deal. Often late, sometimes an hour late, so be careful about timing. I use them couple of times a month. Book ahead to get cheapest deals, fare goes up as plane fills up.

Ok, no more cramped than other economy seats. Food and drinks for sale on board so no problem. Bit of a rush at boarding as no seat allocation, but hang back its no big deal. Often late, sometimes an hour late, so be careful about timing. I use them couple of times a month. Book ahead to get cheapest deals, fare goes up as plane fills up.

i think you might be confused with airasia. jetstar has seat allocation.

JetStarAsia are BY FAR the best no-frills-airline in Asia.... very new A 320, 20 Kg luggage allowance, assigned seating...... and the configuration is okay even for taller people...... the only thing is, Tiger and AirAsia are cheaper in 90% of the cases.... usually I fly Airasia or Tiger to SG, and then return (with much more luggage from my shopping orgies) with JetStar.... and no stampede when the boarding gate opens....

I recently flew my wife to BKK with Jet Star, the comments received were very good although I have heard they are very strict on luggage weights etc.

For the record, as we have friends in Singapore, my wife flew MNL - Spore - Bkk return for 2,000 Baht cheaper than a direct flight MNL - BKK using the usual monopoly !!!!!