Test #11 Teachers Council Of Thailand May 2013

aidenai

Professional standards consist of professional knowledge and experience prescribed by

the Teachers Council of Thailand Board. The Qualifications for those who practice the

profession must hold at least a degree in Education or its equivalent or other related fields

accredited by the TCT. Based on the above criteria, the teachers shall have 9 areas of

necessary knowledge as follows:

1.1 Language and Technology for Teachers

1.2 Curriculum Development

1.3 Learning Management

1.4 Psychology for Teachers

1.5 Educational Measurement and Evaluation

1.6 Classroom Management

1.7 Educational Research

1.8 Educational Innovation and Information Technology

1.9 Teacher Professionalism

Therefore those who do not meet the qualification criteria, test is an alternative way

to assist foreign teachers to qualify for the teaching license.

The tests will be held on 4-6 May 2013.

http://www.ksp.or.th...s/2975-7763.pdf

One of my colleagues just passed all four exams in one go at the last sitting. She did study quite hard for it though, and gathered a lot of information from the net and elsewhere. So it is possible - don't give up hope!

One of my colleagues pasted 1,2,3 and got 73 on test 4 on the 1st try... he says he didn't study for it... the clever bugger :D:P

sent from my Q6

• Like 1

Great. Unique it is.

No not unique just not very common. Anyway I hear the quality of the tests are improving, so that should help participants pass. There are still opinion based questions though - need to think like a Thai to answer though:)

• Like 1

Great. Unique it is.

No not unique just not very common. Anyway I hear the quality of the tests are improving, so that should help participants pass. There are still opinion based questions though - need to think like a Thai to answer though:)

You're right. However, your colleague belongs to an elite group of I think 5 to 7 teachers who passed the tests in one run since the first tests in 2007.

Great. Unique it is.

You're right. However, your colleague belongs to an elite group of I think 5 to 7 teachers who passed the tests in one run since the first tests in 2007.

Actually it wasn't her first attempt, but this time she decided to do some serious study for it:)