Heavy Duty Plastic Roll Up Blinds

petercallen

Does anyone know of a shop or manufacturer who supplies the plastic blinds in Phuket

I have seen clear ones to keep out the rain in Patong, i want coloured ones to keep out the sun as well as the rain

Thanks in advance for any information where they can be purchased

Really well made, but again not cheap. Many different styles - Phuket Awnings on bypass road, same side as Keehin but maybe 1km further on - www.phuketawnings.com

Had mine for a couple of years and not a mark on it.

Thanks But looking at there web site its only awnings i want roll up blinds for the front of the patio

Lek Star make them

Lek Star installed some really nice awnings for the sala nearby one of our pools. 1st house on the right going into the larger homes behind Home Pro. It has a manual mechanism for rolling them up but is s/s & feels like good quality when you use it.

Lek Star installed some really nice awnings for the sala nearby one of our pools. 1st house on turantsetahe right going into the larger homes behind Home Pro. It has a manual mechanismhave seen on a for rolling them up but is& feels like good antquality when you use it.

They are coming out to give us a quote today, i am sure they are the type that i have on restaurants and are what i want

They are coming out to give us a quote today, i am sure they are the type that i have on restaurants and are what i want

Did you get a reasonable quote? I too have been looking for roll up exterior blinds for shade (not plastic). I found a shop on one of the roads between Chow Fa East and Chow Fa West called http://www.shadesasia.com that had exactly what I was looking for. But the salesman said "about B60,000" for what was on display and it was about 1.5 - 2 meters wide. Excellent quality though. I want 25 feet covered and its a rental house so I'm not going to pay that much.

Did you get a reasonable quote? I too have been looking for roll up exterior blinds for shade (not plastic). I found a shop on one of the roads between Chow Fa East and Chow Fa West called http://www.shadesasia.com that had exactly what I was looking for. But the salesman said "about B60,000" for what was on display and it was about 1.5 - 2 meters wide. Excellent quality though. I want 25 feet covered and its a rental house so I'm not going to pay that much.

Just getting one at present although may get more later, 7.8 SQM in area, quoted 8000 baht but my wife got the price down to 7200 baht

It is made of a heavy plastic/vinyl material and rolls up

Hello,

I am also looking for these rain blinds..

We are in Surat though.. Just had a rough quote from a local company at 2000-2500 per blind, again about 7.5 SQM..

I haven't seen the material yet but it does seem cheap compared to what you were quoted Peter ??

Just going to check a bigger store out now, so we can compare...

Hello,

I am also looking for these rain blinds..

We are in Surat though.. Just had a rough quote from a local company at 2000-2500 per blind, again about 7.5 SQM.

I haven't seen the mget a good quataterial yet but it does seem cheap compared to what you were quoted Peter ??

Just going to check a bigger store out now, so we can compare...

We are happy with the quality of our blind and the installation, if you can get a good quality blind for that price go for it, Phuket can be expensive for some things

Just got back from the place now... 2400 for the rope operated blinds or 4100 for the handle with winding mech..

Looks like a good outfit with proper heat presses for doing the joining etc.

Think we will go with clear and a white border !!

Will update on the quality in due course... Fingers crossed

Just got back from the plac d ofe now... 2400 for the rope operated blinds or 4100 for thhe wae handle with winding mech..

Looks like a good outfit with proper heat presses for doto hang ing the joining etc.

Ours is rope operated cost 7200 baht, oh well that's life ripped of it seems

I better not tell the wife she just wanted to hang a blanket up

Edited by petercallen

Just got back from the place now... 2400 for the rope operated blinds or 4100 for the handle with winding mech..

Where did you go?

Where did you go?

On the by pass road, heading from Big C to Tesco. It is called P.U and is right after a place selling blue plastic drums (loads of them stacked up). Probably 5km from Big C on the left.

Where did you go?

On the by pass road, heading from Big C to Tesco. It is called P.U and is right after a place selling blue plastic drums (loads of them stacked up). Probably 5km from Big C on the left.

Is this in surat?

Where did you go?

Is this in surat?

Yes