Mitsubishi Mirage Recalled

thaicruze

My xxxx Honda and my xxxx rebadged Daewoo can take gasohol 91 just fine. Never any issues. But the Mitsubishi Mirage was recalled. Apparently it breaks down when you use Gasohol. What a piece of xxxx.

Edited by metisdead
: Potty mouth comments edited.

Sadly although the OP wishes he had bought one, this being the only possible logical reason for the vitriolic post, there would appear to be something wrong with the fuel gauge. Recall is a bit strong at least here in LOS, usually stuff gets fixed at the next service with no fuss.

Sadly although the OP wishes he had bought one, this being the only possible logical reason for the vitriolic post, there would appear to be something wrong with the fuel gauge. Recall is a bit strong at least here in LOS, usually stuff gets fixed at the next service with no fuss.

Yea sure. Then what? Is Mitsubishi going to fix the fact the cars can't handle the Gasohol? Will it break again?

It's recalled because its XXXX.

Edited by metisdead

Folk shouldn't post with obscenities. My young son was reading over my shoulder, & now I have to try & explain what a Daewoo is......

That's all the ammo you guys have. Even though my Daewoo hasn't given me any problems but your Fords are rusting after a month of use and your Mitsubishis can't handle Gasohol.

Yea sure. Then what? Is Mitsubishi going to fix the fact the cars can't handle the Gasohol? Will it break again?

It's recalled because its XXXX.

It is being recalled so they can fix a problem, once again the only thing shit here is you and your putrid mindset.

Amusing that the Daewoo that you so proudly vomit down our throats was also recalled due to an issue that could result in engine fires, using your train of thought that if it has been recalled it must be shit, well then the cruise is shit, but that aint because of a recall.

All cars are xxxx when something goes wrong.

Ah xxxx, the ashtrays full.

Ah xxxx, the bl00dy things runout of petrol.

Ah xxxx, my Chinese car (Dazed Woo) only does 157kph....but the speedo goes up to 160!

Ah xxxx, my Chinese car (Dazed Woo) only does 157kph....but the speedo goes up to 160!

Sounds like a

...ooooh xxxx...not again cheesy.gifclap2.gif

I finally get all of his rants, he is basically saying that unless we own a Cruze, our cars are crap.

hammer/nail/head.

Amusingly though his daewoo cruise has had more recalls than my ford ranger yet my ranger is xxxx..............gotta love the rose tinted glasses he wears.

• Like 1

The year of manufacture of the OP's Mirage is not stated. I owned one from 1984 - 1986. It was a 1982 model and did not take gasahol because there was no gasahol then. It might help if the OP had stated what year his model is!!!!!!

BTW I bought it for 160,000 and sold it for 180,000.

Gasahol isn't recommended in a lot of motorcycles either .. Neither my 2004 model Tiger or my 2007 model JRD recommend it. Not that I'm complaining....I knew what I was buying.

The year of manufacture of the OP's Mirage is not stated. I owned one from 1984 - 1986. It was a 1982 model and did not take gasahol because there was no gasahol then. It might help if the OP had stated what year his model is!!!!!!

Gasahol isn't recommended in a lot of motorcycles either .. Neither my 2004 model Tiger or my 2007 model JRD recommend it. Not that I'm complaining....I knew what I was buying.

The Op hasn't got a Mirage. Or a working Brain cell:p

But he was referring to the 2012 Mirage eco car.

sent from my Q6

Edited by thaicbr

Sounds like a

Well spotted Mr Smith those Buzzcocks are well versed in the use of the S.H.I.T. word!

You admit to owning a Tiger and a JRD! So that would be one for the shop and one to ride, or vis versa.