You're All English. No Wonder You Can't Take My Cruze

thaicruze

My Cruze has been nearly perfect for over a year, yet you people can't take that.

Everyone comes here with serious issues. Squealing tires, Rusty 1 month old Rangers, whirring engines, etc etc. you guys have nothing but compliments on their purchase. Even saying a 1 month d rusty pickup is normal.

I say my Cruze is great. All you guys can say is that it's a "rebadged Daewoo". Like that joke wasn't burned out a year ago when I bought it.

Have fun on your rusty fords. Mitsubishis that can't take Gasohol or they'll break. Whirring engines; noisy tires, etc etc etc.

Go ahead and keep opening threads about all your millions and which BMW you should get.

It's all English pretentious bullshit.

Don't they usually rebadge things when they do not want their names associated with the rustbuckets? and enough of calling us English.......we are australians..just give us our Monaros.

Here here old chap. None of that foreign non-sense. We want real automobiles, what. huh.png

I;m sure other people here have "nearly perfect" cars too!

It's just when there's problems they post hoping for a solution, there's probably more toyotas. izusus, mitsubishes to go wrong.

I have a VW golf, its it been perfect too.so far!!

Hope you have more years of trouble free motoring

chris

I;m sure other people here have "nearly perfect" cars too!

It's just when there's problems they post hoping for a solution, there's probably more toyotas. izusus, mitsubishes to go wrong.

I have a VW golf, its it been perfect too.so far!!

Hope you have more years of trouble free motoring

chris

...or trouble making...tongue.png

• Like 1

Hahahaha. "My cruze has been trouble free for a year", "I told you so!"

A whole year. Wow.

I bet you were counting down the days to post that.

Real cars reliability are judged over many years.

See you in 5.