Recommendations For Calling U.k To Thailand.

starship

Hi.

Further to my recent post i am looking for recommendations for a decent service to call between U.K and Thailand. I have been using the i-phone calling card for cheap calls for the last few years but the last few weeks it's become more or less unusable. It was and is a very cheap service when it works so i am looking for something similar or obviously cheaper would be even better.

I have been thinking about using skype or something similar as myself and my partner now have modern laptops. It is not essential to have video calls but this would be a bonus. On looking at their website, is it really free to make calls between users for free if you don't need all the other stuff. Are there limits to this? Do they restrict free calls after a while? A friend says you both need to register with a c/c, if so this would not be appropriate as my partner does not work so does not have access to this. A friend uses Jajah which also offers free calls between users but i think the c/c on file still applies at both end if you want this for free. You can make paid calls with this service but the rates are three times higher than the i-phone card.

Basically, i'm looking for a cheap, reliable method of contact as i call daily for quite a while.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks.