Is Nor Sor Sam Subdivideable?

Hello all...more questions about the land I'm interested in.....

It is in two attached parcels, one of which is Nor Sor Sam Gor and the other Nor Sor Sam chuey chuey, which I understand to be just regular Nor Sor Sam.

I remember someone telling me that Nor Sor Sam was not divideable into smaller titled lots.

As it's not inconceivable I might want to lop off a corner to sell this actually would put a big spanner in the works.

Does anyone please know the truth or fallicy of this?

Are there any other disadvantages to Nor Sor Sam? (I am aware it is not so accurately surveyed).

What's it like trying to convert to Chanod?

Thankyou in advance!

Hello all...more questions about the land I'm interested in.....

It is in two attached parcels, one of which is Nor Sor Sam Gor and the other Nor Sor Sam chuey chuey, which I understand to be just regular Nor Sor Sam.

I remember someone telling me that Nor Sor Sam was not divideable into smaller titled lots.

As it's not inconceivable I might want to lop off a corner to sell this actually would put a big spanner in the works.

Does anyone please know the truth or fallicy of this?

Are there any other disadvantages to Nor Sor Sam? (I am aware it is not so accurately surveyed).

What's it like trying to convert to Chanod?

Thankyou in advance!

no problem dividing nor sor 3, except time, maybe months or years! NS3 differs mainly from NS3 gor because of the survey method as you noted, but thre's also the public notification rule. when dividing any land, you will need to get permission from the neighbours, the orbator's office will help you find them.

upgrading to chanoht depends on the moo (village). you need to ask the pu-yai-baan or gam-nan (village head) if and when land will be upgradable to chanoht.

see http://www.buildingthailand.com/btl-ch3.pdf for more info about nor sor 3 and chanoot.

steve