Do Young People Wear Dentures In Los?

nokia

###### dentures.

Unfortunatley I am having two sets made for my mouth as I write.

I wanted implants, and although originally my Dental Practice said I could have them apparantly there is not enough bone to fix them to.

So I will have to have dentures. I had a set before but I could not get on with them. Now I will have no choice.

On the up-side the cost of having virtually a whole mouth full of implants was around 675,000 Baht, the cost of a good NEW car, so I will be saving around 400,000 by not having them, but I hate the thought of putting my teeth in a jar before bedtime.

My parents both had the at my age, so I guess I should not complain, I just don't FEEL old enough to have them, even though they will be Top Of The Range with Go Faster Stripes, sideskirts and spoilers!!!

What a turn-on

TP (Babe Magnet) ha ha ha

the weird thing is wearing braces has become fashionable.

maybe the next cool thing will be dentures.

Braces has been fashionable in Bangkok at least since the early 90s... and it still hasn't gone away. I think dentures are still a little way off :o

I think I shocked some of my tv.com cheerleaders when I posted this photo of me without my front teeth a while back.

I've had fake (denture) front teeth for nearly two years now, and I have every intention of getting implants, when there's more then 2 baht in my pocket.

In the meantime, most girls I pass time with don't notice. when a young lady does spend he night, I do not, however uncomfortable, put them in my trusted glass of water.

(although there was that one girl who pissed me off, who got to wake up to my dentures on her face)

###### dentures.

I wanted implants, and although originally my Dental Practice said I could have them apparantly there is not enough bone to fix them to.

So I will have to have dentures. I had a set before but I could not get on with them. Now I will have no choice.

On the up-side the cost of having virtually a whole mouth full of implants was around 675,000 Baht, the cost of a good NEW car, so I will be saving around 400,000 by not having them, but I hate the thought of putting my teeth in a jar before bedtime.

My parents both had the at my age, so I guess I should not complain, I just don't FEEL old enough to have them, even though they will be Top Of The Range with Go Faster Stripes, sideskirts and spoilers!!!

What a turn-on

TP (Babe Magnet) ha ha ha i had implants in england 12 years ago, best move i ever made i had to have some imitation bone grafted on, so it can be done, even if they tell you you dont have enough bone, also the cheaper way as idid is some inplants and bridges across, just as good but will save money

###### dentures.

What a turn-on

TP (Babe Magnet) ha ha ha i had implants in england 12 years ago, best move i ever made i had to have some imitation bone grafted on, so it can be done, even if they tell you you dont have enough bone, also the cheaper way as idid is some inplants and bridges across, just as good but will save money

You're paying 275,000Bt for a set of dentures? :o

I had dentures when I was 15. I had a fight at school and lost - the fight and my two front teef! :D

Edited by endure

My father inlaw has dentures but I could not find any denture glue in thailand so I have to take it over from the uk for him. I can find the denture tablets sometime in watson"s for cleaning, has anyone found denture glue in thailand?

I see from your profile that you're in Pattaya. I haven't been there for a few years, but I wear dentures and bought some fixative ( the type in the tube - fixodent or something like that it was called ) in Boots the Chemist on the sea front road, somewhere near Mike shopping plaza, it was upstairs, I think, sorry this is a bit vague, but I hope it helps. Isn't there a Tesco in Pattaya now ? I thought they would have sold it. Out of interest, how much are a set of dentures in Thailand, anyone know ?

Edited by wallaceinthailand

the weird thing is wearing braces has become fashionable.

maybe the next cool thing will be dentures.

Braces has been fashionable in Bangkok at least since the early 90s... and it still hasn't gone away. I think dentures are still a little way off :o

I wore braces at sixteen then I had to wear a retainer for a bit last year and I hated it! I dont know why Thais find them so fashionable :D

I had to have a denture for one of my dog teeth at age 20, with also two false front teeth stuck in on metal pins after someone knocked them out.

the denture was annoying and uncomfortable and about five years later another dentist put a bridge in. the teeth look better than the originals! i havent had any problems with them since. have you tried that option?

You're paying 275,000Bt for a set of dentures? :o

/quote]

No, I am having my whole mouth reconstructed several root canal treatments, teeth removal etc, it probably wont be as expensive as that in hindsight.

What it will mean is that with a reconstructed mouth, it might decide to talk some sense :D