Yingluck Sets Goal Of High-Income Nation: Thailand

webfact

The policy is to raise the wealth of its citizens, then she need to raise the productivity level of

the people who work here.

Both right, but one little thing: The policy is to raise the wealth of some citizens, only

The policy is to raise the wealth of its citizens, then she need to raise the productivity level of

the people who work here.

Both right, but one little thing: The policy is to raise the wealth of some citizens, only

If you want someone to improve their personal wealth, improving one's education is a good way to go.

If your skill level increases, then you should have better employment opportunities elsewhere.

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What a great idea, raise wages, lower the international appeal Thailand has by manufacturers as a place of cost effective production. Most, if not all the companies that invest in Thailand will look elsewhere. Higher wages = lower profit margin, Thailand can kiss goodbye to the billions of Baht that foreign manufacturers bring in through investment every year.

Sent from my GT-I9003

What a great idea, raise wages, lower the international appeal Thailand has by manufacturers as a place of cost effective production. Most, if not all the companies that invest in Thailand will look elsewhere. Higher wages = lower profit margin, Thailand can kiss goodbye to the billions of Baht that foreign manufacturers bring in through investment every year.

Sent from my GT-I9003

Foreign investment won't be affected. This news is for domestic consumption only.

Utter nonesense, unless of course she intends to start and redistribute the graft and corruption. Statements such as these can only be aimed at the uneducated . No one in their right mind would give this any credibility except for a drowning man clinging to a straw. Sadly there are many drowning in Thailand under this regieme.

This is just the introduction for her new campaign slogan: "A new BMW in every garage". It will probably work on those voters who have graduated from the schools in her "High-Education Nation" plan.cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

It will also work for those who have graduated from Thida's red shirt schools.

Gentlemen contributors all but one of you put a negative spin on this thread. What are your alternatives. You have nothing in your hands unless you can wipe all of the egg off of Khun Abhisit's face. .No one in his coalition, or even his ow Democrats wants the job just now.Yes I know that many of you are hoping that Khun Abhisit will defeat the government by the conclusion of the proceedings of the motion to censure.

Don't hold your breath. You preferred leader is wrong footed already. His goal in respect to acquiring another opportunity to lead the Thai Government is in 'Dire Straights'.

• Like 1

Gentlemen contributors all but one of you put a negative spin on this thread. What are your alternatives. You have nothing in your hands unless you can wipe all of the egg off of Khun Abhisit's face. .No one in his coalition, or even his ow Democrats wants the job just now.Yes I know that many of you are hoping that Khun Abhisit will defeat the government by the conclusion of the proceedings of the motion to censure.

Don't hold your breath. You preferred leader is wrong footed already. His goal in respect to acquiring another opportunity to lead the Thai Government is in 'Dire Straights'.

Money for nothing.

• Like 1

Money for nothing.

Yes indeed: PTP- - Sultans of Sting

• Like 2

I find it interesting that you note an almost totally negative response to Yingluk's little wet dream, but are unable to find anything positive to say about it yourself, preferring to change the subject.

• Like 1

Money for nothing.

And the chicks for a fee. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

I find it interesting that you note an almost totally negative response to Yingluk's little wet dream, but are unable to find anything positive to say about it yourself, preferring to change the subject.

Yep OzMick it's Deja vu all over again. But.....but....but....Abhisit..........the democtats..........

The same old broken record.

• Like 1

That will help the Thais, living from jobs in the tourism industry, for sure. I didn't read something about a better school system, to 'help' the poor, to develop the needed language skills.

Also I do not read anything about, to assist the people,who never had chance, to learn English in their schools, with a program, to correct this in the next 2 years.

So it looks like, some of the TV members are dam_n right, who should be the winners of this campaign, and who the losers.

Wasn't it already the problem of her brother, that there is no such thing, like outsourcing sumptuous provinces/citizen? I mean, in case you wanna get 'em up2date? Leading a country like a company is limited by some natural rules. No war, no chang/ce!

Good points.wai.gif

The Cabinet appointed PM's Office Minister Varathep Rattana-korn to spearhead this initiative

cheesy.gif

Who better to run a get-rich scheme than a convicted lottery scammer and a convicted electoral fraudster...

Well done... biggrin.pnglaugh.png

Well ... they did hire the professionals.

Utter nonesense, unless of course she intends to start and redistribute the graft and corruption. Statements such as these can only be aimed at the uneducated . No one in their right mind would give this any credibility except for a drowning man clinging to a straw. Sadly there are many drowning in Thailand under this regieme.

ALL the statements made by Yingluk and her family are aimed at the uneducated. Keep telling them the story over and over how rich they will be and they will just believe it. The educated understand this and benefit from the reality of where the money from corruption is going and do not give a dam_n for Thailand save to preach the purity of Thai Culture. It is just a lot of smoke most of which is blown up the asses of the poor and illiterate who vote these traitors into power.

• Like 2