Show My New Toy 1080P Hd Iptv Box

tvro520

since my "true" dead, i can not watch any tv channel, i found a website have iptv, i buy 1 pcs for try, seller said:" it's not need install dish and lnb, working everywhere in the world, whatever you moving house ,travel other country, you can take it to everywhere in the world ,it's only need internet cable or W

3 days ago ,i get it from ups. looks very small box ,connect to wifi ,it's have tv live ,vod movie, it's have 72 HD channel ,FOX HBO ESPN CNN SKY NEWS etc 40 SD TV. i use true 6M internet, no buffering ,picture quality very good

i think it's best Solutions for watch tv

post-168779-0-93913400-1352945087_thumb.

post-168779-0-80177300-1352945108_thumb.

post-168779-0-57158300-1352945195_thumb.

post-168779-0-11168300-1352945198_thumb.

post-168779-0-23127800-1352945204_thumb.

post-168779-0-02815500-1352945209_thumb.

post-168779-0-95330400-1352945210_thumb.

post-168779-0-11260900-1352945213_thumb.

post-168779-0-52427800-1352945215_thumb.

I use the True gold package and I am fairly happy with it. I think it's 16k bath pr year and about 10 HD channels.

How much do you pay for yours?

I often download blueray movies from the i-net and then watch from ext. hard drive on my HD TV, awesome.

Looks like `D-Net' is shown in some of the photos. Searched for `D-Net IPTV'

and was taken to `SatelliteTVofThailand'

They list either this product or one that is very similar. 12,500b for equipment and 1 year subscription for Internet TV.

Didn't find any activity on their website forums ...

wallyc

There have been one or two threads re: raw bandwidth required to stream let's say a single HD-TV (1920x1028) stream but I would like to hear more from users about their broadband service, and IP TV experiences.

Where are these services streamed from? Somewhere within Thailand? Or some combination of sources, perhaps in multiple other countries?

I assume that you cannot use your internet connection, for other applications like FTP/BT when watching HD - IP TV?

As far as I know the server is in Bangkok.

I was using my internet connection for a fast torrent download today and watching HBO HD at the same time.

The torrent speed had chunks cut out of it, so I'm assuming the IPTV box buffer grabbed the bandwidth.

HBO HD was working fine.

BUT

Just switched it on now, all the 'True HD' channels are down.

VOD and normal res channels working as normal.

Edited by TommoPhysicist

The Pics above are from the D NET IpTv Originally we did sell this box but promptly removed the sales from our website due to a very poor chinese service and the channels was here today gone tommorow / also so many compliants from customers so we removed from sales .

The channels on this box change like the weather and after some bad experience with the early start of iptv and testing many different iptv solutions we decided to stick with the Thai IpTv Box as that really is ( True ) 90CH and next week 50 more ch added and server based bangkok only needs 2mb . The other great product is the Super Iptv English and The Super IpTv Indian we have had nothing but great support and relation's with the suppliers its first class service .

Regards

I was using my internet connection for a fast torrent download today and watching HBO HD at the same time.

The torrent speed had chunks cut out of it, so I'm assuming the IPTV box buffer grabbed the bandwidth.

HBO HD was working fine.

BUT

You might find over the next 3-4 days the HD channels will be a little bumpy as the server is being upgraded with 50 New Channel's

for you to Enjoy as we pre_warned you when shipped that the server was being upgraded if you look carefully you will see the channel listings has increased so enjoy ps : This should not affect the XXX Hardcore should run as normal HBO HD is on at moment watching now

Regards

HBO HD was working fine.

BUT

You might find over the next 3-4 days the HD channels will be a little bumpy as the server is being upgraded with 50 New Channel's

for you to Enjoy as we pre_warned you when shipped that the server was being upgraded if you look carefully you will see the channel listings has increased so enjoy ps : This should not affect the XXX Hardcore should run as normal HBO HD is on at moment watching now

Regards

It was back at 10pm in time for 'Van Helsing'

• 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...