Where Rent Motorbike In Jomtien/pattaya?

Ormgard

Please advise, if you can, where I can find reliable shop that rents motorbikes, including everything: full coverage, crash helmet etc. Last time I was in Pattaya I got one for 3000 baht a month. I'm staying in Jomtien, but the main thing is that the rental place is really dependable.

Please advise, if you can, where I can find reliable shop that rents motorbikes, including everything: full coverage, crash helmet etc. Last time I was in Pattaya I got one for 3000 baht a month. I'm staying in Jomtien, but the main thing is that the rental place is really dependable.

Try "Sunee Mart" in Jomtien Beach Condomium. Mostly automatic Yamaha "Nouvos". The entrance to JBC can be found about 5 metres south of Villa Navin heading south on the Beach Road.'

Edited by Artisan

Try "Sunee Mart" in Jomtien Beach Condomium. Mostly automatic Yamaha "Nouvos". The entrance to JBC can be found about 5 metres south of Villa Navin heading south on the Beach Road.'

Many thanks, Artisan and BoJangles! I'm not familiar with Jomtien. Where exactly is Villa Navin and the Jomtien Complex respectively?

When I was renting my motorbike, I got it from Take It Easy rentals, it opposite Soi 7 on the 2nd Road, very good service, I had a brand new Yamaha Nouvo MX, only 28 kms

How much, roughly, would it come to for just one month, do you think?